M6C/SOCOM Prop Weapon

BansheeRose

I recently started on the M6C/SOCOM from Halo 3 ODST for a commission. It has been scaled down by 20% from the in game size to make it more comfortable to handle/holster. The entire prop will be made out of eva foam and some additional details may be added or removed for durability and to ensure it is built in a timely manner. The pattern was made on a free software program called Inkscape which is my go to for making patterns. There are some things missing from the pattern because I made it to my specifications/needs. More progress pictures to come.

Screenshot_20240201-105924_Gallery.jpg

So, I made a few changes and got the handle and trigger fully attached. I'll have to clean up some of the edges with kwik seal before painting and there are still quite a few details to add as well, like the front barrel, the sight, and all the screw details. This project has really been putting my dremel tool to work as I often have to take breaks to charge the battery since I only have one. I have no idea how I'm going to do the shape of the back however, I'm sure I can figure it out, I've just never done a project like this before.

Screenshot_20240205-120227_Gallery.jpg

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back