Props M6G PDWS Magnum (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added a safety switch on the left side of the Magnum, just one of many details that needed to be implemented. ;)

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Enjoy,
~Viper

inspector gadged said:
i alredy wanted to make an smg, but i didnt know how.
now i saw the result im going to make it out of wood too!!!! :)

Well that's all fine and dandy... I hope that your projects go well. :D

But to the rest of you: I won't be updating it for a while. I've given the same reason over and over... So to those of you who have been watching for some time, know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey guys, sorry for the lack up updates. I probably forgot to mention that I had put some finishing touches to the 'G, including minor details and paintjobs. I ran out of aluminum paint, so I had to use Chrome paint instead. But it worked wonderfully, it gave it more of a shine and it looks "New". I will be adding battle damage some time this weekend if I feel like it. And I'll try to get some pictures up ASAP.

Oh... And I might be starting on a new Secret Project this weekend as well... Guess what it is, and you'll get a cookie. ^__^

More details soon to come. ;)

Hurr durr, I changed the Magnum details slightly, regarding the bolt release and the Safety switch. I took a good look on the Magnum in-game, and I realized that I had put the details in the wong place. *facepalm*
So anyway, I also removed all traces of Chrome Paint. I missed the part on the can where it said "Smudges on touch". So now I actually had to scrape off the chrome paint, because it didn't stick to the magnum, nor was it dry enough. What I had left was soft globs of paint. >_>

I sanded it down, put a new coat of White Paint as a base coat and left it at that. All that remains now is the final paintjob with regular aluminum colored paint and minor details. Here are some pictures of the current situation (in before criticism):
Old:
IMG_0929.jpg

New:
IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Dude! That looks sick! And you made this outta wood?

Awwww, thanks. :3
It's made out of wood, indeed. x) Some parts are made from 4" nails, some made out of Copper and screws. But mostly wood. <3 :cool:
Just go HERE to view the entire album of it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back