Props M6G PDWS Magnum (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Alright guys! Yesterday I began on my M6G Magnum, but I have been planning to make one for AGES.
No, it's not molded, not pepakura, not any of the methods used here on these forums!
It's made out of one piece of solid wood, and carved by the simplest of tools!
I find it.... Relaxing, to make these guns out of wood. I have time to be alone, and not to worry about anything else.
It's just me, my tools and a piece of wood. I present to you... The M6G PDWS Magnum! Enjoy!

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

Some things are still a work in progress, like attaching the fingerguard, trigger and filing the Magnum to perfect size.
But this only took me about 1 day to do, so I am satisfied with my progress. :D

***PROGRESS UPDATE***

Okay, today I finally put on the Trigger and the Trigger guard.
Remember, this is still a work in progress, so no yelling if there are any parts missing. ;)
Enjoy.

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

Ironcobra3000 said:
Awesome work, you should really consider casting it. so you can dual wield them, think about it. ;)

I already have an SMG in the Garage!
Wielding madnezz! Woo! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats actually really really good looking. Didnt know how that was gonna turn out with wood, but looks awesome man. Kudos.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I already have an SMG in the Garage!
Wielding madnezz! Woo! :lol:

SHOW ME!

::EDIT:: Nevermind. I just saw it...

Can you handle The Dual Wield? CAN YOU?
More detail on the Magnum, as you can see...
I'm tired and stuff, just woke up now. xD
Anyways, Enjoy. ;)

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

Wood FTW

My only recommendation is putting a thin coat of resin over the top so you cant see the wood grain. It is clearly visible on the SMG and would look more like metal or whatever without it.

But if you are proud to have a wooden gun and want the world to know it dont listen to me.

Seeing you've got some pretty good skills in woodwork, a plasma pistol would be pretty pimpin.

Digital Demise said:
Wood FTW

My only recommendation is putting a thin coat of resin over the top so you cant see the wood grain. It is clearly visible on the SMG and would look more like metal or whatever without it.

But if you are proud to have a wooden gun and want the world to know it dont listen to me.

Yeah, I've noticed that problem, but I like they way they are. ;)
But once I get Resin, I'll try that on the Magnum. ;)

Dude, teach me. Those are amazing, i've always dreamed of duel wielding a smg and pistol in real life (its actually not a bad halo combo lol).

Spartanspork said:
Dude, teach me. Those are amazing, i've always dreamed of duel wielding a smg and pistol in real life (its actually not a bad halo combo lol).
Patience, young one. ;)
The time will come when I will post tut's about how to make wooden weapons. :)
Just you wait and see. ;)

WookieLord said:
Those look really good, gratz :)
Thank you, Lord. ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back