M6G Pistol base gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
centerside said:
Oh ok, cool, If i happen to finish mine first, ill post a new topic on it in this forum, ill put in measurements. my M6G Pistol is for experimenting only too, i forgot to mention that one... hehe

alrigh, cool.

ill probz make a topic for al the weps i mae,
i have no pics to even look at for the assault rifle, im just going by memory, so it wont be exact

but if it comes out better than expected i might keep this and attatch the light, it depends on how well it comes out, if it does come badly, i can learn from my mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenzeigan said:
alrigh, cool.

ill probz make a topic for al the weps i mae,
i have no pics to even look at for the assault rifle, im just going by memory, so it wont be exact

but if it comes out better than expected i might keep this and attatch the light, it depends on how well it comes out, if it does come badly, i can learn from my mistakes

I did A LOT of mistakes for my helmet.... and I mean A LOT, but it turned out nice.

I hope your's turn out to be nice.

I start my riffle with a plank of wood, almost the right size i think, at least for my size. (not working on it yet though)

You can get pics from the Halo 3 site and image searching.

centerside said:
I did A LOT of mistakes for my helmet.... and I mean A LOT, but it turned out nice.

I hope your's turn out to be nice.

I start my riffle with a plank of wood, almost the right size i think, at least for my size. (not working on it yet though)

You can get pics from the Halo 3 site and image searching.

alright thanks, btw you have msn?

this is getting annoying talking through topics

centerside said:
yea, i'll PM

DSC00467.png

DSC00468.png

there more updates on it

Finally!! I Found my Hotglue gun...... (I dont use it oten though, i just really need it atm....)

almost done, and thenfilling and painting time..

Alright, I'll start puting bondo now on it..... hope it turns out well....

263564944O516676560.jpg

I have already bondoed it and its looking pretty nice so far...

263591253O072227588.jpg

that looks sick man keep it up post a pic when your compleatly dun i want to see this sick pistol !!!!! lol :D

Im glad you guys like it, this is the first time im using bondo, and other stuff.

But Im no stranger to making props like this.

I just made it out of boredom.... it wont be in top quality, It's my experimenting Project hehe...

is that an airsoft gun or a bb gun or somethin? i would try and buy an airsoft gun and then modd it like that ! looks sick thow

te Flying Ninja said:
looks nice, see if you can modify it to pull back when you shoot it

I wouldnt be trying any fancy stuff YET hehe, maybe when I do another M6G Pistol, I have parts for it.

"IF" I start that Idea.... ahm, which part of the gun moves back????

UPDATE: Check new Topic for the New Pics :D

spartan 117. said:
is that an airsoft gun or a bb gun or somethin? i would try and buy an airsoft gun and then modd it like that ! looks sick thow

It's a some kind of bb gun, but it shoots plastic.

any gun with the basic shape of the M6G will work fine.

Check New Topic for the new Pics....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back