M6G Pistol pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobi101

Hey i was wondering whether ne one know of ne good (working) M6G pdos. All the ones in the pep database r dudified.

JoobiDoob said:
Hey i was wondering whether ne one know of ne good (working) M6G pdos. All the ones in the pep database r dudified.

Woah... I have no clue what you just said. if you want some help could you please spell correctly.

You guys should spell better since this is my 2nd language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I barely understood what your asking. Please use proper English and not typonese . I have a M6D pistol pep that is very good. If you modify it, should work for the G model. if you want it PM me with your e mail and I will send it to you.

JoobiDoob said:
Lol, my apologies. misread somthing. Yeh, the M6D pistol pep was the one i was after. PM sent :D

If you want to apologize about your mispelling, you should apologize by spelling youre apology correctly.

"Somthing" (something)... Yeh" (YES/Yeah)...
"and pistol pep was the one i was after" that was horrible grammar!!

Finnish Spartan said:
Woah... I have no clue what you just said. if you want some help could you please spell correctly.

You guys should spell better since this is my 2nd language.

CLEARLY EVERYONE HE IS ASKING FOR A M6D HALO 1 PISTOL
PEPAKURA FILE!!!

Spartan-K22 said:
CLEARLY EVERYONE HE IS ASKING FOR A M6D HALO 1 PISTOL
PEPAKURA FILE!!!
At least SOMEONE understood me. On another note, i received the email with the pdo. Thanks for your help Spartan 161 :)

No problem, if someone has a high speed connection it would be great if they uploaded that file to a file sharing site and posted the link for everyone. I got that file from Spase so all credit should go to him, I am just paying it forward.

Spartan 161 said:
No problem, if someone has a high speed connection it would be great if they uploaded that file to a file sharing site and posted the link for everyone. I got that file from Spase so all credit should go to him, I am just paying it forward.
I have 1.5Mb broadband. i'll get around to uploading it some time for you guys, but since i'm still stuck in the noob section i'll probably have to get someone to make a thread for me in the pep section.

you could post it in the Pepakura Down load Database, its pinned. Granted a lot of the links are dead but adding ones that work would be nice. Just PM Spase and make sure he hasn't posted it anyplace or if he has any issues with someone posting it. I did a search and I couldn't find a link to a sharing site for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back