Props M6H2 MAGNUM from HALO 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks amazing, you have a really high attention to detail !

Beautiful work, Valentin!
Thank you so much for this excellent tutorial!

I've been wanting to learn, as I want to cast some helmets, and this tutorial takes me one step closer!:)

and what type of silicone do you use?

Last edited:
Spectacular work! Bravo!
Thank you :)

Absolutely amazing work!!

-Matt
Thank you very much Matt ;)

This looks amazing, you have a really high attention to detail !
I try to do my best ! :)

Beautiful work, Valentin!
Thank you so much for this excellent tutorial!

I've been wanting to learn, as I want to cast some helmets, and this tutorial takes me one step closer!:)

and what type of silicone do you use?
Thank you Maxime !
I learned by watching videos (several times the same) on the internet and reading articles.
To learn how to mold a helmet, look on youtube, there are very good tutorials !

I used Smooth-On silicone, the Mold Max 30.

If you want to learn more about the different silicone and resins, I advise you the playlist devoted to that of Punished Props : Molding & Casting 101 - YouTube

I made the first resin casting / mold test, and I must say that I am particularly pleased with the quality of raw cast.
Here are some pictures of the raw cast : there is no work on it, it just comes out of the mold :)

The GUNFIGHTER version :
RI1tguj.jpg

AslQdhe.jpg
XqJwsjE.jpg

The CLASSIC version :
kESxqoG.jpg

4pcQyP8.jpg

[URL='http://i.imgur.com/RI1tguj.jpg?1']YnmVs4i.jpg

Soon I will resume my Youtube channel TimucheProps : you will see all the video of thje making of my replicas.

In a short time, the raw casts of the M6H2 Magnum will go on sale :)[/URL]

spectacular work, I can't wait to grab a set! your guide is amazing, and super easy to understand!

Last edited:
Nice molds! Thanks for going through the entire process step-by-step, any and all mold making guides are appreciated.

Hats/Helmets/whatever off for what is without any doubt the best M6 I've ever seen ! :D

spectacular work, I can't wait to grab a set! your guide is amazing, and super easy to understand!
Thank you ! Just a little bit of patience and you'll have one :)

Nice molds! Thanks for going through the entire process step-by-step, any and all mold making guides are appreciated.
With pleasure ! Soon there will be videos showing my work in more detail.

Hats/Helmets/whatever off for what is without any doubt the best M6 I've ever seen ! :D
Thank you very much !! It makes me very happy :D

Awesome work!
I am blown away by this. This is amazing work sir.
Thanks a lot you two guys !!

Just for information, I just restarted my Youtube channel : to show a little of what I do and what I will do. If you are interested, it's here : Timuche Props ;)

And there is also a Facebook page if you want to see pictures of my daily work that I do not post on the forum. The page is also there so that we can discuss everything and nothing :)
Just here : Timuche Props | Facebook

Only $75!?! Man, do I wish I hadn't just bought computer parts (sort of) I was expecting you to charge at least double that! I'm fairly sure though that we aren't supposed to discuss pricing anywhere except the marketplace.

Small update !

I finally had time to work on my replica and I finally finished it !! :) I'm so happy !

Here the result :)

CLASSIC Version
rxAvB6K.jpg

mXtM2rK.jpg

kk2zg1r.jpg

GUNFIGHTER Version
voEbfdS.jpg

fW4fBF5.jpg

WHISPERED TRUTH Version
9WJ9my6.jpg

JvMoKgr.jpg

TACTICAL Version
bFInjWG.jpg

lSe4LkR.jpg

4H8G57K.jpg

SZkkENq.jpg

I sell kits for each versions and also a kits including all versions :
zwiZmd4.jpg

If you are interested, please contact me on my Facebook page : Timuche Props ;) Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back