MA40 Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArBiTeR1400

Many of yous might've heard that 343i is teaming up with Nerf to make some blasters for the upcoming release of Halo: Infinite.
From what I'd seen from the previews on the the new assault rifle blaster, the firing system is from the Rayven series with 10 darts per mag, takes 4 "C" batteries & going at the cost 50USD. It looks to be 1:1 scaled & 90% accurate in details to what we seen in the Infinite trailer so this is a dead perfect for a modded prop for Halo cosplaying on a tighter budget.

Never really been interested in the BoomCo blasters for not being game accurate other than a mild interest in the M6H2 magnum, even then it was under-scaled.
I'm gonna be modding & painting this new blaster, maybe mod an electronic ammo counter, proper torch & make a proper rail system for that ammo counter then give it a slightly smaller muzzle from some old proper scaled toy guns I have packed away to get rid of that nerfy over-size muzzle toy look.

Is anyone going to get this badboi? :love: If you are, what are you planning to do with yours on October 1st & 2nd?

MA40_Pre-release.jpg

I've been keeping an eye out for these as well, keep us posted on how your mods go, I'm interested to see how the ammo counter works for you!

I've been keeping an eye out for these as well, keep us posted on how your mods go, I'm interested to see how the ammo counter works for you!
It'll be a simple one using blue see-through plastic, an L.E.D lighting of sorts, baking paper to disperse the light & a static cutout image of 32 or whatever number that is held in the mag, won't be 100% functioning counting the darts when fired type one.

It'll be a simple one using blue see-through plastic, an L.E.D lighting of sorts, baking paper to disperse the light & a static cutout image of 32 or whatever number that is held in the mag, won't be 100% functioning counting the darts when fired type one.
It could be added to a functional ammo counter in it. I think there would be enough space in it.
I built one of them and tried. It works.
I'm glad to see your works.

It could be added to a functional ammo counter in it. I think there would be enough space in it.
I built one of them and tried. It works.

Been seeing that around the Internet. Good work!
I could make it 100% functioning, just have a tighter budget & don't want to be messing around making one work, the simpler the better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back