Ma5C Need Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i wont compeletely cut the danger factor but i can defently drop the fear of killin myself. I can say making the models out of firber class and everyother chemical is dangerous but i dont cuz you know how use and operate and so do I. Ok I want to know how ill get shot arrested or sued for doing that i dont see y. If no of you have been then i cant see the harm in doing this. It isnt a big deal its like every other gun maker out there they have to do this testing and making changes they do things that are dangerous. So if i know wut im doing i can limit and possible not get hurt from this. All I need to know if i could make this into one on Solidworks and if it would and could fit any bullpup now.

You keep mentioning solidworks... but I don't understand why. Am I just ignorant about Solidworks, does it correctly model pressure and force and all that wonderful physics mathematics?

You can't even form a coherent sentence; I have extreme trouble believing that you could build a functioning firearm.

Also, you just came in here more or less demanding to be told what to do. If you were truly serious about this project, and did 'know' what you were doing, you would have plans and would not be coming to a prop site (Of people that make PLASTIC weapons) of how to construct it.

You started out saying you wanted to make a functioning Semi-Automatic MA5C, and then also go on to make a functioning Battle Rifle, Pistol, SHOTGUN AND SNIPER. Then you started telling us you 'have people.' Now your brother is a 'metalworker.'

Finally, I know of NO ONE that custom builds firearms in their own home.

This idea is just so horrible, and I know if you attempt to go through with it, I will be hearing about it on the news, and how "Halo shot a kid."

I politely petition that the mods just lock this topic and let this dangerous (And potential 405th-ruining) idea die.

Yes solidworks accutally does. Im not demanding im asking for the dimenisons. Well since this is only place I see that people took time and accutally creating plans to about spec and I get the rest from Halos website they list the calibar and length of the barrel. All the rest i need to know where everything else comes into play. I can say alot of guns now use plastics and metal for stocks and thats basicly wut u do but u dont incase it like they really do. The insides really i can buy i just need to know if it would all work just right with the weapsons out there now. There was time when they did if u ever heard of the M16 he did it and M1 Garand oh ya and the Thompson they all did it but im not going to be making more then one for me i could tho make the stock for people tho which means that only things missing would be the barrel the bolt and reicver and a real clip so all that would need to be put i there is wut ever u would like. Thats iffy tho if I do. If you think im going to shot someone with that then you are a crazy person. I would rather shot them with a crapier gun then anything before i would shot them with that since i bet it would be heavier and stuff. So why not just let me see if it would work or not. This isnt dangerous at all. I really know wut im doing and have the knowledge to know when it wont work and when it will and also have tons of reasoruces to look at too just need the rest of it to make sure I get it right. Im not too sure yet about the rest but the shotgun looks more or less just need to put a few things on there that would make it look the same. The rest i would have to do custom stuff maybe to. I have see only one other person do wut im doing on here. So be helpfull about wut i would like to do and dont comment if u dont like it then dont look at it.

My patience for this topic has reached its end.

I never said you were going to 'shot' someone. I am indeed a crazy person, I'm a crazy Ivan, and I still feel this is a terrible idea.

"This really isnt dangerous at all" and "I really know wut im doing (sic)" are so contradictory... if you REALLY knew what you were doing, you'd know how dangerous a firearm is.

Crazy Ivan said:
My patience for this topic has reached its end.

I never said you were going to 'shot' someone. I am indeed a crazy person, I'm a crazy Ivan, and I still feel this is a terrible idea.

"This really isnt dangerous at all" and "I really know wut im doing (sic)" are so contradictory... if you REALLY knew what you were doing, you'd know how dangerous a firearm is.

Haha now I know why ur one of those people fire arms not dangerous u leave it alone wont shot anyone but the persont behind it is they choose where they will kill the firearm doesnt. So then let me say this ur modeling stuff is dangerous too and I dont go around say dont do it its a bad idea cuz its too dangerous u could die cuz of the fumes or cut urself and bleed to death. If you know how to address the fire arm int the proper way then it isnt dangerous. Im trying to do my own project i have seen what it looks like and everything and i see where i have to improve on things that will help but you and alot of other people dont see my idea. Plus tho they do use real firing weapons as props they just load them with blanks. If u really knew that.

Last edited by a moderator:
These posts make me feel like I'm dealing with a 12 year old. I once again, never said you were going to shoot or kill (as you seem to happily refer to) anyone. I was implying that if something DOES go wrong, it will just be bad, BAD press for the 405th. We don't want to have our armor making looked down upon because some idiot kid tried to build a functioning gun.

Crazy Ivan said:
These posts make me feel like I'm dealing with a 12 year old. I once again, never said you were going to shoot or kill (as you seem to happily refer to) anyone. I was implying that if something DOES go wrong, it will just be bad, BAD press for the 405th. We don't want to have our armor making looked down upon because some idiot kid tried to build a functioning gun.

Ya making u feel like that then on my end I feel like im dealing with a 4 year old that is whining about things that are just plan crazy to even assume if i dont let anyone else fire it but me and only do it privacy of my own range. Then there wont be any word how and where i got it from but most likely i could go through with it cuz of costs for right now. So just be nice and dont critize my ideas cuz u dont have the same ones let me see if i can even atempt this with any rifle out there right now that is a bullpup. If there is none I would have to give it up. So then if u know it works or doesnt then tell me but u dont know so im trying to get the plans to even see if it will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got them just got to now start modeling them in 3d and see if it will work or not just got to find out somethings. That are pretty basic but other then that im about set to see if it will work.

I am closing this thread. The arguing and the topic are not appropriate. If I have to come back to this issue, everyone is getting warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back