Macattack64's Pepakura Armor... Going to make a new body plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 5' 9"... Well that's what my permit says... :p

Scales:

Helmet: 25.04979 (I would suggest maybe 26 or 27)
Biceps: 20.057463
Arms: 20.057463
Feet: 20.057463
Calfs: 22.063209

(I believe these are the ones I used because our house had a power surge and I think that's what I used... I might remake the helm just for a little extra room...)

Ok, I made thighs but after we had a power surge I didn't know what I had the scale as... So I had to choose a scale and now when I made it, It is too small... So I have to remake that too...

Just Shredded the Thigh...

That might be a lil big... Might wanna try like 23.5 or 24... but what ever...

The calf looks bigger... It's just the angle of the picture... :\

New Pictures Again!!!

Ok here are new pictures I got the other calf done and both thighs... Time for the crotch plate... :humpy: :nuts:
:mrgreen:

Damn my crotch plate is too small again...

FullMetal Reg said:
good job, do they fit good because im 5'11 and i need a close example of the measurements.

Yea they should fit just about good... You might want to try a bit bigger of a helmet... I'm gonna be making my 3rd Crotch Plate...

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late now... :p... It looks good... I'm printing the chest pages now... :)... Then I'll have to get resining... :)

Macattack64 said:
New Pictures:

All Pieces are Done...

MAN i so want that haha ....post some pics of you wearing it all lol man ....looking good on the work ....keep it up:D

Get the stuff finished and show everybody whos the man haha

dallis said:
MAN i so want that haha ....post some pics of you wearing it all lol man ....looking good on the work ....keep it up:D

Get the stuff finished and show everybody whos the man haha

I would try to put it all on... It's not resined though... :p... I would need help to... I'll have my mom do it today... I get off of work at 2:00... It's 1:11

I'll see what I can do... Just for you... :p... :lol:

Macattack64 said:
I would try to put it all on... It's not resined though... :p... I would need help to... I'll have my mom do it today... I get off of work at 2:00... It's 1:11

I'll see what I can do... Just for you... :p... :lol:

Hell yea thats what im talking about haha thanks ....i personaly made the pep armour and my bro burned the body piece and my helmet broke.....so now im trying my hand at molding....

but be careful upon putting the suit on because it can rip or tear in some places if your not too careful...

dallis said:
Hell yea thats what im talking about haha thanks ....i personaly made the pep armour and my bro burned the body piece and my helmet broke.....so now im trying my hand at molding....

but be careful upon putting the suit on because it can rip or tear in some places if your not too careful...

Yea that's why there is only a picture of the Leg on... Not even with the Thigh on... Ive put the body on with the helm and that's it...
Ive put the crotch on by itself... :\... Yea That's why I said I'll see what i can do because I don't want to rip it or anything... Yea...

Macattack64 said:
Yea that's why there is only a picture of the Leg on... Not even with the Thigh on... Ive put the body on with the helm and that's it...
Ive put the crotch on by itself... :\... Yea That's why I said I'll see what i can do because I don't want to rip it or anything... Yea...

Alright kool ...your armour isnt worth ripping it if it isnt even finished....ive been there and i know how it feels to stay up untill 8 in the morning to make the suit and helmet ....just to have my lil bro light it on fire ....thats why im going with a non-flamable approach ;-)

dallis said:
Alright kool ...your armour isnt worth ripping it if it isnt even finished....ive been there and i know how it feels to stay up untill 8 in the morning to make the suit and helmet ....just to have my lil bro light it on fire ....thats why im going with a non-flamable approach ;-)

Good Idea... :p

Yea I'll see... Maybe I'll just put the top pieces on... Like Chest... Arms... Helmet... Then do the legs in a seperate picture... :p

Then put the 2 together and bam It's all on... :p

Macattack64 said:
Good Idea... :p

Yea I'll see... Maybe I'll just put the top pieces on... Like Chest... Arms... Helmet... Then do the legs in a seperate picture... :p

Then put the 2 together and bam It's all on... :p

Haha...good idea , dont want to risk your armours life...keep my baby safe would you ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back