Macattack64's Pepakura Armor... Going to make a new body plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuffuloo 117 said:
good luck... launch is tonight... well, technically tomorrow morning, but you know what I mean.
dude... my biceps and forearms are a bit sticky... I'm gonna try to fix them... But I'm gonna put some padding on the inside to try and not mess up the undersuit... I'm working on it now... got about 1 hour and 30 minutes til my friend comes to pick me up...

Last edited by a moderator:
nice helmet. i was just wondering where did you get your visor? did you order it online or something or did you buy it from the store?

Murakumo said:
nice helmet. i was just wondering where did you get your visor? did you order it online or something or did you buy it from the store?

I bought it off of Ebay...

I got more pictures... :)

med_gallery_2596_18_23871.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_172260.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_527428.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_589970.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_568555.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_472518.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_24490.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_376413.jpg

Yay!!! It turned out great Mac! Very nice paint job too!

Thank you for posting all these great pictures. Now I know how great the pep can look. I start glassing my pieces today :D Wish me luck.

Vexona said:
Yay!!! It turned out great Mac! Very nice paint job too!

Thank you for posting all these great pictures. Now I know how great the pep can look. I start glassing my pieces today :D Wish me luck.
Yes, Thanks... We finished right then before we had to leave... :p

Also we lost 2 eyes cuz we were flying the flag out of the Labaren on the way there speeding down the street...

I also had him honk the horn at every red light to see what the other people would do in the other car... Lol... :p

So much fun... I got sore from it...

I was gonna add more details but I didn't have enough time... :\... I'm happy with it though... :)...

My friends gonna put up the video when target security came to us telling us when couldn't go in the store unless I took my helmet off... and said we couldn't have camera... :\

I'm going to be adding LEDs when I get the free time and maybe retrofitting some speakers somewhere for Halloween when I go to walk around... Even if it means duct taping them on Just for that night... :\...

I like this song... think I might play it while walking around with some halo music and that stuff... :p On Halloween night... :)

Ok guys, I'm going to be making a new body plate this week in time for halloween... Mine broke that night on account of the fact the side pieces dried too far out and cracked off...
I'd also like to inform you that I have added some LEDs to my helmet... I'll get picture in a few...

med_gallery_2596_18_23304.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_728654.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_2013743.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_2137715.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_261797.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_671072.jpg

Your like me, cutting from from the back, I did that just so I wouldnt have to force the peice to fit on me, I like it to fit the way it is.

It's got the back edge still on it... :)

I'm going to be making the Halo 3 modeled body and I may make new calves also along with it... :\

Red LEDs.... oooo, an evil Chief... you should go as the chief, going as a devil for halloween, get some horns, a tail, and a pitch fork...

AoBfrost said:
Spartan hell.

And Mac is the spartan devil.
Nah... :p... I just picked red cuz it's got built in resistors and it's built in holder... :p... Wires on 'em too... They only had green otherwise... of the same kind... And my suit is red... :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back