Made In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
Wow Pete! I can't wait too see this in real life. Dang I have to go in Ontario now :p
Im already packing buddy ;) jk, but now that i think of it, i should......

Great work Pete i envy your shins you bastard >.>

amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
pmander said:
thanks guys give me a few days and Ill write something up for you in detail. Just busy this next few days on some work..

everything is from SSC http://www.sculpturesupply.com/ the clay I use is just plain potery clay there is no hardness differnce and its cheap , that chavant is over rated and just "name band" for artist whatever..LOL.. it dosent mater what you use as long as if turns out how you like.

heres a quick video for now

http://www.vimeo.com/1294501

pete
i just watched the video TOTAL AWSOME AMAZING WELL DONE SUPERB CRAFTMANSHIP BLOWN ME AWAY!!!!
richie

I only just watched that video, and i must say, the foam you used for your armor is amazing! I cant believe the range of motion you get in it.
Is it possible to rotocast with that foam?

there is also another canadian who does some pretty decent clay work and he has a youtube account called inferneau... :cool:

That's an excellent looking suit. I'm finding this site very inspiring. I think I'll have to put a Master Chief costume on my to do list.

That was a superb video brother.

Wow, everyone here is so talented! I am SO glad I joined up!

:)

--Chuck

Sidewalker4961 said:
That's an excellent looking suit. I'm finding this site very inspiring. I think I'll have to put a Master Chief costume on my to do list.

Hey Pete, sorry for bringing your topic back to life.

I was wondering if you had any other picture of your armor, not just videos. I checked your website and your photobucket account, but I couldn't find any.

Thanks,
-L2

Damn, I can't believe I never came across this thread before, lol. Thanks to LastSpartan for bringing it back up to the top *wink*. I gotta say Pete, that's some my-tee awesome work you've done there, dude. I hope we can expect to see more of this project :)

LastSpartan said:
Hey Pete, sorry for bringing your topic back to life.

I was wondering if you had any other picture of your armor, not just videos. I checked your website and your photobucket account, but I couldn't find any.

Thanks,
-L2

Ive just recently posted a new link on my site ,,not sure if you've see it or not..hopefully I can pick up the rest of this suit sculpt over the next month:)

Uh-oh... necro post, indeed :rolleyes

Please always check the date of the last reply posted in any thread you read. If it's been inactive for more than thirty days (which this one clearly has), it's better not to post.

Necro-posting is frowned upon by the Admin/Mod group, and if continued can result in minor or severe disciplinary action (ie. view-only access, suspension, banning).

The only exception to this rule is if the OP (Original Poster) has an update to add to the topic. Since it's their thread, and it's in relation to the topic, that is allowable.

If not, then it's best not to bump up these sort of threads.

Not trying to be an @$$ or anything, dude. Just some friendly advice ;)

really absolutely stellar crafting, wish they had Halo when i was in art school it would have made perfect subject matter!

KICK. ASS.

Now I want to try to sculpt mine, but I only sculpt small scale things. (Warhammer 40,000 generally).

I also want to live in Canada... but I've wanted to do that for a long time. It's even in my X-Box Live name. Canada rocks. As do you, my good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back