makin a ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you made the wings so that they weren't solidly attached to the rest of the body (floating) and they were connected to a cross bar that goes through the body, you could put in a gyro stabilizer.

so that when you went to turn the wings would stay parallel to the ground.

just a thought.

spartan -1 @ Caboose said:
good idea, but i dont really want to spend the extra money on it

no problem, just trying to help. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it simple, and easy to engineer, and build the first one.

Then later if you want to upgrade you have something to start with.

Good Luck, I can't wait to see your designs.

-S

I thought of an idea-convert my Corvette toy car into a Scorpion tank or a Ghost! Perhaps a cardboard body?

yeah, the biggest problem would be makin sure the cardboard wouldt go up in smoke. talk to monstermaker if you really wanna do that. and if you want my 2 cents, go with scorpion. that way this forum will have the biggest variety of halo vehicles in the world :D (except for weta, but we can just... dispose of them 0.o)

~caboose

Weta will ALWAYS beat us. Anyways, the Scorpion is more smart..whos going to ride it?

Had to dictionary that one. I meant for the Ghost, anyways. It will be done in spare time, as armor and rocket launcher are top priority.

yeah me to, but im guessing you cant read dutch so ... :mrgreen:

Well im would never make the ghost(car) out of cartboard,for the simple reason that you never can go out in the rain. I would suggest fiberglass its great stuff to work with (if you can)

A hybrid wheeles and hover souns best. Although, would the wheeles go in fron of back? If they go in back, You won't need an as powerful fan because the wheeles will suppost your weight, and the rest would be relatively light. Of course then it would be very very hard to make an actually usable steering system. Vice versa if you put it in the front. And the middle? Well... You can figure that one out on your own.

The weels would be in the back, that is exactly what i was trying to explain. the steering could be solved with one wheel and set up silmmilar to mini a tricycle so that it doesn't lean when you turn but then you are right the steering would be the most dificult part about that construction.

at one point or another, ill probably wanna do all these ideas for the chassis, so im going to make the body removable. that way, i dont have to make a new one each time!

~caboose

ps. im typin with 1 hand and playin castlevania:dos ith the other. hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back