Marathon Symbol found in my Icecream container

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Alright so tonight was a crappy one for me, CoD4 was agervating me (their MM system sucks) so I figure some icecream would be great..

..Little did I know how great it would be, I opened it to find what looked like the Marathon symbol...

link

I actually found this funny since I was pissed at CoD4 and a Marathon symbol from the Halo universe pops up like this..

Wow... I thought the Halo 3 marketing campaign had gotten out of hand before.... now they're putting marathon symbols in ice cream that are 100% real and not fake.

Whats next, Halo: the soda? .... Halo: the ride?..... Halo: the flamethrower?

Sean Bradley said:
Whats next, Halo: the soda?

*opens Pepsi*
*Pepsi spurts all over the counter*
*Halo symbol appears in the pepsi*

It'd be perfect. Then a little guy could jump out of the rest of your drink and say "Congratulations! You've been subjected to a lame marketing ploy!" and then hand you a T-Shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ragnarok118 said:
why werew you pised at CoD4? what did it do to you?

Well I wasn't just pissed at CoD4 in general..My sister was running 3 MSN chats and 2 of em were video chats AND she was playing an ONLINE RPG which screws me over every time I wanna play on the 360 online..And I rented CoD4 so on thursday I have to return it..I barely get any time with it thanks to her fake friends online.

Cool! Well someone made over $20k on a piece of toast on eBay because it look like it had elvis'es face on it. Maybe some halo fan would pay for this DONT EAT IT!

smilie120 said:
Cool! Well someone made over $20k on a piece of toast on eBay because it look like it had elvis'es face on it. Maybe some halo fan would pay for this DONT EAT IT!
I agree.

smilie120 said:

Rid3r said:
Keep it extremely cold and sell it on eBay.
Indeed. I concur. It must be done. For the good of Mankind, it must be done!

Umm..I think I ated it.. :D

Now it looks like the crater in Halo 3 where the portal to the ark forms...Maybe I should get a few lego pieces sticking out of it and call it the ark..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back