Marine Armor Refrence Images... I eat 56krs... =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Pelican pilots (Picture 6) It would be neat if that was in existence!

Sorry for being random/off topic. But I didn't see this thread untill now.

darkesword2020 said:
I'm in. Just want to do it in the Halo 3 style.

After watching that WETA video, for the 20th time, I am in agreement with you. Questions is how are WE going to pull this off?

Last edited by a moderator:
well my helmet is between the two game and the live action...if we want the live action i might beable to do that...same as the armor theres alittle differents between the shoulders and the chest piece im keeping it like the live action
i havent found a pic or seen any in the trailers for the back armor, trying to find a good clear one to work from

I would like to be in on this. too bad the halo2 marines dont have the little eye computer thingy though...those were cool.

on my way home from work im going to pick up a few rolls of ductape, a box cutter and since we just got done moving i have an insane amount of cardboard at my house. Gonna see if i can get some shoulder pads and shins built tonight.

s i got the base shape of the helmet done next will be the details and moulding....sorry i dont have pics of it my computer is at my ex's apt now im using my moms till i find a place to live :mrgreen:

link4044 said:
s i got the base shape of the helmet done next will be the details and moulding....sorry i dont have pics of it my computer is at my ex's apt now im using my moms till i find a place to live :mrgreen:

Oh dude, that sux big time! :shock: (Not having to stay with your mom as much as having your ex dump you. I feel for you.) :shock:

Good luck!
You'll be in my prayers! God bless!

Let me guess your Ex probably complained that you think more about armor than you think of her, right? I think about this bumper sticker I saw once which said, "My wife said I need to leave fishing or she would leave me. I'll sure miss my wife."

Whatever the reasons hang in there my man. Times get a little rough in the love department always remember there are tons of HOT fan girls out there that love a man in uniform. Even if it has an Empireal Cog on it, LOL.

well its more like money and the props.....dont want to brag i had to turn down the ladies lately :mrgreen: :$ops:

Wow... wicked find man!!!

Jeez now I need to get to work.. good thing I have that kind of camo already... Oh I think I have seen knee pads like those in homedepot... I need to check on that when I go again.

fightstar said:
In that case maybe a conscience is in order. To do that we need to get a 'Roll Call' of anyone and everyone who wants to do this. That way when we, so far just link4044 and myself, make a decision on this no one comes in later to complain. Besides, always good to get a different point of view.

So, 'UNSC Marines Roll Call'.

1. link4044
2. Fightstar
3.RagTag

Always room for more. You can never have to many Marines hanging around. Unless you have some ODST guys dropping in. LOL

im in, lol check out my thread in pep bout my marine armor
http://mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2976

marines on the roll

yeah...

So, 'UNSC Marines Roll Call'.

1. link4044
2. Fightstar
3.RagTag
4.gopher11789

i don't have alot of time but i think i can pull it off by November... i am not getting to alot of detail but I lover your guys work on this project i don't know which of the 4 marine types i am going to do... but here is what i got so far...

I am doing a Marine Sargent.. have the cap and an old NJROTC rank for it...

For what I am going to do...
I am still mostly thinking about what i am going to do... but for the shins i may use cut up roller skates... boots and knee pads...

I still need some ideas but thats what i got so far? what do you think... i should also have a pic up of the hat soon also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back