Mark IV Help and Status Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterChiefProd

Jr Member
Member DIN
S325
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can be my "Mentor" for armor building? I'm going to need a lot of help building the Mark IV Gen 1, seeing that this will be the hardest project in my cosplaying career. I want to get it done as quickly as possible. So to those who already build the Mark IV, can you guys give me instructions if possible, or just walk me through the steps? Thanks!

Really, we're all mentors here. So many of us are willing to jump in if you need help, give feedback, and of course have already written up about past projects. But if you want more help, jump on to our Discord where you can have further discussions with the community:

I second Alexander, we're a community of builders! We're all willing to help and what works for one person might not work for another so getting multiple suggestions to problems is really the best way to go.

You've got to put the work in too and that starts with research. I'd recommend reading through the tutorial index. The knowledge is all here, you just have to dig a little.

Create a build thread, show us your plan, so us your progress and ask us your questions, all in one place. If you're stumped and need some suggestions quick then the Discord above is the place to go.

Good luck and happy building!

I haven't built that specific armour set before but am always down to talk costume stuff. If you have any general questions or get stuck, just give a ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back