Mark V Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micahmills

Jr Member
Hey everybody, i was thinking about the different Mark V helmets, and i was wondering, im doing MKV armor, should i use the h3 MKV helm or just the classic, i was thinking of using the H1 MKV by rundown (thank you rundown for the sweet file).

and one more thing. Tell me what u think about the 2 pictures below... Possibly (almost same helmets) tell me what u think

I kind of hate Halo Wars. They made my elites have tiny, tiny waists, my grunts are even fuglier, and now my spartans...

The Halo Wars one is weirdly tilted back in the visor, whereas the CE and Halo 3 ones are more bubbly-visored, like the mkVI.

It would be really cool if you made the Halo 3 or CE (H3 just has more details in it) helmet. But that's just my opinion (which happened to be more important and powerful than all others! Muahahahah!).

Those are actually two completely differently helmets. The Spartans in Halo Wars have Mark IV armor, not Mark V

i recommend making the Halo 1 MRK V by rundown

this is because the H1 helm is more detailed then the H3 version plus i found that the H1 version is easier

just my 10p

Oh yeah! Oops, I forgot my timeline. But that just proves that Halo 1/3 mk V is better ;D Good luck with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back