Mark Vi Female Permutation With Diva Accents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The paint job looks great and a awesome build. Glad to here your husband is understanding of your hobby. It does take some time.

McCaboose : Glad you love the new paint I used Krylon Metalized Gold & Duplicolor Metalcast in red (checker auto has it) th_Cardboardcostume054.jpgth_Cardboardcostume055.jpg

Went to harborfrieght tools & got some supplies : Replacement face shield $1.85. Gloves $1.75 as you can see it looks great in my helmet & you can cut it with scissors :)

LeeKegan , papasmurf , Thanks gentlemen I realy apprecitate it :)

Oh yeah :) & I will modify them a lot more so they look more halo like . I made sure I bought a pair I would mind gluing to.

Understandable. I bought myself a new pair of boots for my costume just to make sure I didn't mess up any of my current ones.

Update Weeee!

Helmet & Gloves are Done !!

Cardboardcostume056.jpg
Cardboardcostume057.jpg
Cardboardcostume058.jpg

Soo close to being done . My cuisses ar drying right now & I,m ready to glue the shoes :)

Obligitory strapping done bathroom photo

Cardboardcostume060.jpg

That looks great!

If I make my wife some armor that looks like yours maybe she'll let me build more armor for myself....hmmmm :)

gbaromman said:
kinda off topic is that a mario and luigi top ?

Super Mario World.

Oh, I guess the armor is what I am supposed to comment on.

Looks great, seems to fit nice too. Great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actualy It says I love Yoshi (mystery solved :) )I got a lot of yoshi!!!

Oh & If anyone needs the file for my torso here pm me !

Thanks for following along ya'll.

Ok New Pictures sorry if there dark I'll have more up during halloween.

Cardboardcostume061.jpg

th_Cardboardcostume063.jpgth_Cardboardcostume064.jpg

Oh thanks :D Now as soon as the holidays are over it'll Be Busa Time :p. Have to wait till the weather heats up though . I'll take pictures in daylight to put on my profile .

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO LOOKED PEAKED COMMENTED & GAVE ALL AROUND MORAL SUPPORT 405TH RULES!!!!

Your making me scream like a little girl over here. This is exciting. I cant wait to see it done. This is the best thing since that time I decided to pluck my unibrow lol. I love it

Great job i love the modification you made to make it your armor. For the boots you could use just the tip. I got that idea from Soulless Sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back