Mark VI MJOLNIR Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Looks like we will both meet eachother most likely, and Ray and Michael! And play some halo 4, if it is there! :D

Mate im not in a rush. but thank you for ur fast help :) i appreciate that ! :)just write it when u know it . :)

Alright, I found an easier way to get it without using two part epoxy primer, with the same effect.

- You could use just regular oil based primer, and the effect, all comes from the brush, the brush is a medium course textured. You can get it at a hardware store and if you want a different look, just look for different texture roll brushes! And that's basically it!

Honestly, I am sad that the member that plays Caboose can't make it, same with Gus, but I think that Jack and Geoff might be going, but will be walking around from what I heard. But I really just want to meet Michael! I am glad that he is going, but it would be even cooler if the cast could all make it! :D

Honestly, I am sad that the member that plays Caboose can't make it, same with Gus, but I think that Jack and Geoff might be going, but will be walking around from what I heard. But I really just want to meet Michael! I am glad that he is going, but it would be even cooler if the cast could all make it! :D

Hmm, it would be awesome to see Jack and Geoff, although it doesn't say that they are attending. How are you going to strap the armor?

Hmm, it would be awesome to see Jack and Geoff, although it doesn't say that they are attending. How are you going to strap the armor?

I am not straping it at all, I am just going to foam it with armaflex pipe instillation, because I am pretty skinny and It seems to stay on me when I foam it without it moving around that much.

I am not straping it at all, I am just going to foam it with armaflex pipe instillation, because I am pretty skinny and It seems to stay on me when I foam it without it moving around that much.

Haha I had to strap mine all over the place or else it would fall off! There are 9 buckles on mine all together.

When will we see pics of all the armor on you? Looking forward to seeing it all come together! :)

Ironically that is all I have been thinking about, I am about to get it all on soon, I just need to finish some homework and study after the armor is on, or study while the armor is on :p It will most likely be today around 4:30 PM.

Hey, I won't be able to get a full body picture right now, but I did get this, if it looks just as good:
DSC00902.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

...And that is how I censor stuff. :p

I honestly think that this is coming out great so far! I hope you like it too! More pictures tomorrow, I hope!

Hey, I won't be able to get a full body picture right now, but I did get this, if it looks just as good:
DSC00902.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

...And that is how I censor stuff. :p

I honestly think that this is coming out great so far! I hope you like it too! More pictures tomorrow, I hope!

cool! it looks nice. :)

So,here is a picture of the armor, It needs some more fitting, but it seems just right for the moment, I will get more tomorrow, If I am able to! Please, I welcome feedback, even though it is one picture!

DSC00904.jpg

That looks awesome! Did you do any bondo work? Ive been building some red mark VI armor too, im too lazy to start a thread and post pics, though. Haha, lovin' the censored pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back