Mark Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
your splaser looks brilliant, really clean folds and no numbering. on such a large model thats truely impressive!!

i might have to give the splaser a shot................. some day

very nice work. how are you going to finish the laser? i'm a little confused on that. but very nice work. as i saw someone said, you are an artist.

Anubis117 said:
very nice work. how are you going to finish the laser? i'm a little confused on that. but very nice work. as i saw someone said, you are an artist.

thx After filling wqith PUR, I wanna glue all part and start to detailing the weapon :]

2Sean Bradley .. look on file index..

but you must remake some parts to make build better :]

Last edited by a moderator:
okey here is helmet near finish...
p1080851xxhz3.jpg

alright got some light action going on....your coming along great dude...i like how the visor goes from black to gold... very unique

btw...how did you get you visor to stay in place permanently?

Humboldt_spartan said:
alright got some light action going on....your coming along great dude...i like how the visor goes from black to gold... very unique

btw...how did you get you visor to stay in place permanently?

thx man :]]

only hint.. cut her to space and he will be solid as rock, and no moves :]

Last edited by a moderator:
pull the led's back a little bit so they dont-bug out. or make a funnle and atach that to the inside part of the hole so the light gets more focused.just sayin'.i dont mean to be pussy or rude.

Ya see, this is the kind of work that makes others want to do this. I really gotta start working on my armor again... right after I finish AP Statistics homework... now I use the t statistic when sigma is not known...

hello guys, are you remember me ? after few months I go to continue on my work :]

I wanna make new helm and use another building technik. Then wery soon wait load of new stuff :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back