Mark Vi Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeek

this will bee realy BIG !:D
p1080805xxow7.jpg

Esy said:
yes i use cloth but this is little bit matting then others, in next par i must use other.. This is 350g
then i sanded helm and apply filler.. I getting be satisfied.. So look

p1080676xxnh8.jpg

p1080678xxyn0.jpg

p1080677xxwt9.jpg

1 sanding be befor me but i wanna make helm smooth.
nice work so far where do i get yhe stuff to get started on making me one

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Im surprized I havent stumbled across this yet! Esy. Your work is nothing short of outstanding! Everything you have produced so far is amazing! I cant wait to see this finished! :)

smilie120 said:
:eek: Im surprized I havent stumbled across this yet! Esy. Your work is nothing short of outstanding! Everything you have produced so far is amazing! I cant wait to see this finished! :)
thx man, I regard this ;]]]]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with smilie; you're doing some fantastic work there. I like the details you've already put in (ie. AI chip slot on the back of the helmet, and raised panelling on the neck guard), very clean. I can't believe how crisp the details are, and how smooth the helmet is overall. This ought to look killer when it's all finished. I'll definately be watching this thread for more progress ;)

Wow! First time I've ever seen anyone try one of those Pep SPLASERs. Good job so far, dude. Hopefully you can get back to your armour soon enough :)

thx man :]]
i have pay-day on 15th :D then after this day I can buy alot of putty :D
I look for visor etc.. :]

yes.. Today i Get the black collor then i paint black pices and after dry I planed realy dirty proces :D..

use dirty sand, dust, mud etc.. to simulate realy using for a years... After this i wanna make battle damage like scratches ... and after this add vents, visor and Lights..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back