Mass Effect 2 N7 Armor - FemShep

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagosando

Hi there. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for 3D files for Mass Effect 2 armor. I was able to find some links from way back, however, it looks like those links have expired. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get 3D assets for the FemShep N7 armor from Mass Effect 2. I sincerely appreciate the help.

Attachments

• 002FC5CD-6962-425C-A2CE-1456929B4E3F.jpeg
    002FC5CD-6962-425C-A2CE-1456929B4E3F.jpeg
    746 KB · Views: 477
Could you post those links (and maybe link to the posts they're from too)? It might still be possible to get the files.

Could you post those links (and maybe link to the posts they're from too)? It might still be possible to get the files.
Hey there! Apologies for the delay. To be frank, I didn't think anyone would respond but I am pleasantly surprised. I unfortunately cannot find forum where I found the dead link to the 3D assets. However, I am also looking for the patterns from "Narayas" shared years ago via this forum here Hugh's Mass Effect II N7 Armor

The blog the files were from is archived by the internet archive, but the download links lead to 4shared, which doesn't have them anymore (kinda a common issue with 4shared links, they're often dead), and those haven't been archived. So unless someone still has them and sees this post, I wouldn't get my hopes up much on getting those patterns unfortunately.

I would say try messaging Hugh directly, but he was last active in 2015. His website link is dead too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back