Master Chief Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Rustoleum "painter's touch" satin oregano, it's turning out pretty good so far. I want to say I got it at Home Depot, but it may have been Lowe's.

P1010210.jpg

blue realms armor witch is arguably the most accurate is painted with Italian Olive from walmart. Dark Grey for washing, and a mix of stain less steal and gun metal for the damage. sandpaper or steal wool to give it that scuffed up look.

I use italian olive and then use pure black craft paint for the lowlights then i just use my primer for the battle damage
P1905090008.jpg

heres one you can see sum more in my photobucket page in my sig

Obviously some people arent reading the first post.

He is requesting the name for the paint that is best recommended to get Master Chief's color in Campaign, not your matchmaking colors, or anything.

Most people use Olive Drab or an oregano color. For my first MKIV I used oregano, and the second I used Olive Drab. Oregano, I think, looks the best with Battle damage, otherwise its a little flat. If you dont plan to battle damage, I would go with Olive Drab.

I can tell you what not to use, Rustoleum Sage. Far too light green. Spent a lot of time washing it with flat black to get the color right. But have to agree with keegan, that most people use an oregano or an o.d. green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back