Master chief h4 build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Halloween contest at a bar and won first place! Won $100, so I'm not complaining! Everyone thought it was so cool and they all wanted a picture with me! Many people thought I bought it was surprised once I told them I made it myself! Can't wait to wear it at the launch party!

MasterChiefFinished2.jpg

I'm starting to like the Mk VI Gen 2 more and more. Even though it makes no sense how all of his armour magically changed while he was asleep...

I'm starting to like the Mk VI Gen 2 more and more. Even though it makes no sense how all of his armour magically changed while he was asleep...
Yeah, don't ask. When in doubt, blame the Forerunners.

As for your suit. D-A-Y-U-M! That looks good. Only $100, though? I hope you got some free drinks out of that, and maybe even a phone number of two...

Yeah, don't ask. When in doubt, blame the Forerunners.

As for your suit. D-A-Y-U-M! That looks good. Only $100, though? I hope you got some free drinks out of that, and maybe even a phone number of two...

Yeah, kinda wish it was a bigger prize, but I live in a small town, so I don't have too many choices. I'm sure if I lived in a big city I could've won $1000 or so. Didn't need to get any numbers cause I have my girlfriend. She drove me around and was by my side all day. It was a fun Halloween!

Dude i just wanna warn u to sleep with attention since ima fly all over the world just to steal ur armor ...

DAMN NICE WORK MATE ! :D

i love it ... and you totally deserve the price ... i would say your work is outstanding... amazing how you managed to finish it in that beatiful way :)

thumbs up from spartan spes 256 :D

Hope they explain this in the game, but they probably won't. Maybe it was Cortana getting bored while Master Chief is in cryo, so she designs him something new. I guess there has been different alterations of Chief's suit throughout the games, but this is the first time that it is a lot different. Either way, it is awesome! Can't wait for this game!

Dude i just wanna warn u to sleep with attention since ima fly all over the world just to steal ur armor ...

DAMN NICE WORK MATE ! :D

i love it ... and you totally deserve the price ... i would say your work is outstanding... amazing how you managed to finish it in that beatiful way :)

thumbs up from spartan spes 256 :D

Thanks Benis! I saw your armor and I gotta say it's pretty dang good! Love the pics of you walking through the city!

Thanks Benis! I saw your armor and I gotta say it's pretty dang good! Love the pics of you walking through the city!

Thanks mate :) appreciate that and it was alot of fun though...

So do you plan more cosplay costumes in the future ? weapons or smthing else?

Though this build IS great, i really think you should mke the chest bigger by...a lot. kinda looks like a 20 yr old squeezing into a princess dress for a 8 yr old.

Hope they explain this in the game, but they probably won't. Maybe it was Cortana getting bored while Master Chief is in cryo, so she designs him something new. I guess there has been different alterations of Chief's suit throughout the games, but this is the first time that it is a lot different. Either way, it is awesome! Can't wait for this game!
He has software updates to his suit but the look of his suit is different because it is made by a different artist.

Thanks mate :) appreciate that and it was alot of fun though...

So do you plan more cosplay costumes in the future ? weapons or smthing else?

I might make a weapon, but might be a while. If I did another costume, I think I would try a foam build. They sound much easier.

Though this build IS great, i really think you should mke the chest bigger by...a lot. kinda looks like a 20 yr old squeezing into a princess dress for a 8 yr old.

I completely agree with you Fox! You're the first to say anything. I already had it made and didn't want it too big, so I just went with it. After wearing it and seeing pictures, it would of been much better if the chest piece was bigger. Oh well...still my first build, so I'm not complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back