Master Chief Helmet LED Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gforce598

Jr Member
Hey everyone,
I have looked for awhile to find the ideal led covers to use on the Mark VI helmet. I have found these covers I will be using on my helmet. Take a look and let me know what you all think. They are 44 cents each and they come in a few colors for those who are interested.
http://www.alliedelec.com/catalog/pf.aspx?FN=2035.pdf I will ordering the clear ones and am using blue LEDs I got on ebay 20 of them for a buck with free shipping.
Part Number at Allied is 839-1071. Hope this helps out some people. Later, Gforce598 :cool

Yet the event, one of the most exuberant here in recent years, was a riotous,Cocktail kleider joyful affair, bringing together Palestinians from Nablus and its surrounding villages and refugee camps.

Have reported this user

In reply to post. Not bad, I never really had a problem with just the flat out large LED lights pointing out since no one notices when they are on. Something that I experimented with but never followed through on was just casting the pieces that I wanted out of making a indent of the shape in clay and filling with clear poly-resin (Or whatever) like from hobby lobby

I didnt know you could get metal ones. i ordered the black plastic ones from china. Good thing i only payed a couple bucks They still havent come yet. The metal one will more premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back