Master Chief In The Desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sniffles1

Jr Member
I've had these pics for a while. I'm just now deciding to put them up. And no, they are not edited in any way. Enjoy!

7master-1.jpg

3master-1.jpg

4master-1.jpg

5master-1.jpg

9master-1.jpg

Dude those pictures are sick!! Your armor as well as your undersuit is superb!

That last picture actually looks like a game render for Crysis or something! Great job! I cant wait to do something like this when my ODST armor is done!

Fantastic pics and armor! (what did you use for the undersuit?) Must have been a bit hot while taking those pictures. :pI might paint your boot, and make an AR, but otherwise that's a fantastic suit. (An AR, so you look like you're out of one of the original Halo 3 trailers.)

I love the last three pics. (Especially the one where the sun is shining off your visor, and you are looking at the camera.) Also, I have to agree with Nightshade, your final pic looks like the render out of a next-gen/top of the line video game!

Cheers!

These pictures are absolutely amazing! I love the armor and location, everything is EPIC! If you had an assault rifle that'll make this even more sexier. Awesome Job Mr Sniffles. :D

I was on planning to do that when I used to live in Cali, but now that I live in Florida I can take pictures in the woods!!! :p

Nice background. The 4th picture made me think of Tsavo Highway in H3. haha :pI also liked the 1st picture too. :)

Thank you for all of the compliments guys! I spent a lot of time fixing up this armor and I'm very pleased with the results.

@ Sniperbaas392 - The under suit is a Thor dirt biking armor. It was actually really affordable (around $80).

@ Sigma-LS - Yes, it is a Rubies! lol. I know, hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back