Matt's halo 4 suit build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate to brake it to ya but, like an idiot, i changed my mind again, so read the edited post (ps if you do tackle the h4 odst scale it about 10 or 20 percent bigger cuz it's REALLY small. like, minature)

heres what i have so far on the fotus
null_zps4759c410.jpg

Attachments

• null_zps4759c410.jpg
    null_zps4759c410.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 106
ok so i decided to take a break from costuming for a while, it's just too expensive and i don't have enough cash to fund it. i'll start up again eventually though.

not sure if this necro posting or not, but i actually have an update! i finished making a tracker helmet from scratch (inspired by machinga) and got a base coat of paint on everything i have done so far. heres where im at
null_zps00af7443.jpg

Attachments

• null_zps00af7443.jpg
    null_zps00af7443.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 105
did some painting and attached the shoulders to the chest piece (it was easier doing it that way) heres some pics

null_zps63e3dd21.jpg

null_zps1973c99c.jpg

Attachments

• null_zps1973c99c.jpg
    null_zps1973c99c.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 111
  • null_zps63e3dd21.jpg
    null_zps63e3dd21.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 111
It's really coming together quite nicely, well done!

Can't wait to see more.

P.S. You kind of remind me of one of my favorite actors Clark Duke haha

hey all, just had my tonsils out today and i am feeling TERRIBLE. but, once i recover, i am automatically starting this build back up again.

Looking forward to updates! Its a really great start! But you've double posted a lot it looks like, and although its really tempting to do it so you can bump it up, but its not really the best idea. It could be seen as spamming. Just push edit next time to avoid further problems!

One thing I noticed about your foam build, on other builds, try to focus more on the angled cuts! It keeps the model pretty true to the pep! And on your painting of the chest, I noticed some off color blue?

Looking forward to updates! Its a really great start! But you've double posted a lot it looks like, and although its really tempting to do it so you can bump it up, but its not really the best idea. It could be seen as spamming. Just push edit next time to avoid further problems!

One thing I noticed about your foam build, on other builds, try to focus more on the angled cuts! It keeps the model pretty true to the pep! And on your painting of the chest, I noticed some off color blue?

yea sorry about the double post, ill try to be better on that. and yes that is an off color blue. i tried to do some touch up work with a dark shade of blue acrylic paint. but im building a soldier chest piece because i changed my ingame spartan from venator to soldier/tracker/recruit. so ill try not to screw up the paintjob on the new chest piece.

For the paint, have you considered waiting until the weather warms up and using spray paint? Also, I really enjoy watching it start from the cardboard to the foam. It looks pretty great! How are you planning on seeing out of the wetwork helmet?

For the paint, have you considered waiting until the weather warms up and using spray paint? Also, I really enjoy watching it start from the cardboard to the foam. It looks pretty great! How are you planning on seeing out of the wetwork helmet?

i actually am using the tracker helm now, but if i were still using wetwork, i would do the same thing the guys over at impact props did.

HUGE THREAD REVIVAL INCOMING!!!! so after Arcanine realeased the h4 assets i obviously jumped right on some unfolds. one of them was the tracker helmet, of course. and now i have started it to mark yet another resurrection of this build. here's where the helm is at currently

tracker_zpseb6497aa.jpg

Attachments

• tracker_zpseb6497aa.jpg
    tracker_zpseb6497aa.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back