Maybe tou can wear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I know you do ;)
I was just asking in more of a general sense if this is something that's actually reccomendable to do.

adreniline said:
Lets estimate his hand is 7 1/2 inches big. that would, make it, wearable for like, someone with not a big head

And a square head..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobeus said:
Hehe, I know you do ;)
I was just asking in more of a general sense if this is something that's actually reccomendable to do.

adreniline said:
Lets estimate his hand is 7 1/2 inches big. that would, make it, wearable for like, someone with not a big head

And a square head..

I think it would be a lil more round if you ask me....

Cheers!

-John117.

So you're going to take you $130 Limited Edition, numbered helmet case and cut a hole in it so you can stick your head in, but can't see out? It's not a moto visor in there... so that'll have to be replaced... and theres no telling whats going on inside. I doubt that it's wearable even with the hole cut into it, theres got to be some interior structure for the pieces to bolt together.

I can't wait to see this case appreciate in value as kids all across the country start cutting theirs apart. :dee:

John117. said:
Spartan-419 said:
Yes... for those that keep it in mint condition, it'll be worth millions!

..... in pennies!

Cheers!

-John117.

Well, I guess that'll also add up to be... at least something.

Sean Bradley said:
So you're going to take you $130 Limited Edition, numbered helmet case and cut a hole in it so you can stick your head in, but can't see out? It's not a moto visor in there... so that'll have to be replaced... and theres no telling whats going on inside. I doubt that it's wearable even with the hole cut into it, theres got to be some interior structure for the pieces to bolt together.

I can't wait to see this case appreciate in value as kids all across the country start cutting theirs apart. :dee:

Yeah that's going to be hazardous.

Hey! I don't know how much a penny is.
Thank god I can at least blame this math setback on not being American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back