MC Helmet UPDATED: "11/03/07"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, Glad you fixed the Jaw piece, it was really starting to bother me being round like that :unsure: .

Looks a ton better now and look forward to seeing the mold you will make of it.

-Doom

Murakumo said:
nice helmet. just a question when your sculpting the helmet what is it on? im gonna get started with this soon but im just finding out a few things first

its being sculpted to a bust I made of my head to insure it will fit me.

Updated the main page with a new set of pictures. I have been working on the jaw and I think it is turning out alot better now. I just received all of my stuff from smooth-on to do the mold and cast today so im excited to be getting close to completion on this.

The Sculpt is done last pics of it are up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're missing a small indent in the back of the helmet, where the "band" wraps around the head, right in the center. Otherwise, it looks awesome!

zeronifty said:
Thanks for the complement but I dont think I am anywhere near Bluerealms level of detail, His helmet is awesome in its attention to detail

not true just put the details in and i might think its better.

Zomg old thread.

Stop bumping these things, otherwise I will have to issue a warning :/.

-Doom

Doom said:
Zomg old thread.

Stop bumping these things, otherwise I will have to issue a warning :/.

-Doom

Just wanted to add that he ultimately finished this project but then his place caught on fire and the mold and master was destroyed. He had 2 casts from it for sale awhile back...so commenting on how to improve the original sculpt is really pointless in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back