Md Bicep

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a medium def bicep cause i found the medium def forearm. and the hd bicep is kind of hard becuase the numbers . is there a medium def bicep

flip said:
is there a medium def bicep cause i found the medium def forearm. and the hd bicep is kind of hard becuase the numbers . is there a medium def bicep

In a word, no. The HD bicep is not really that difficult to put together anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
flip said:

As Ral said no, the key is to start with smaller easier parts and build your skills up like a handplate. Practice makes perfect. Just keep at it and you'll eventually get it. Protip: Don't rush, one step at a time is key to the HD pieces. If you try to cut corners or do any of it quickly you're going to screw it up. They'll save you a lot of time in the smoothing/detailing stages.

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
As Ral said no, the key is to start with smaller easier parts and build your skills up like a handplate. Practice makes perfect. Just keep at it and you'll eventually get it. Protip: Don't rush, one step at a time is key to the HD pieces. If you try to cut corners or do any of it quickly you're going to screw it up. They'll save you a lot of time in the smoothing/detailing stages.

Cheers,

Kensai

no because the numbers are blocking the folds and i dont know witch way the fold goes

flip said:
no because the numbers are blocking the folds and i dont know witch way the fold goes

You can turn the edge IDs off on the 2D Pattern Window if you want a better view of what's going on in those areas.

I suggest that you get all small parts with numbers that overlap and cover the fold lines and gather them onto a single page. Then print this page without the edge ID numbers. The rest of the parts, just print them as usual with the edge ID numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back