Me Being On The Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliketacos95

Jr Member
Well with the release and hype of H3:ODST then the disappointment of the game (my opinion, if you don't like it then I don't care) has made me stray away from the Halo franchise. Due to this you probably won't be seeing too much of me and I have even considered just abandoning the forums all together. I have decided to stay for 3 reasons

1. To help the all the newcomers aka "noobs" that are just joining like I was not to long ago.

2. To still be part of the community that helped me so much in the beginning.

3. The 405th is more than just Halo, I will be doing different projects now on. Stuff like the Half-life HEV and British SAS costumes.

I apologize for this but I just want everyone to know were I will now be standing in the forums from now on.

Honor Armour Unity

"3. The 405th is more than just Halo, I will be doing different projects now on."

You said it best here... that is the reason not to leave. I don't even play the games! Own 'em, don't play... silly, eh?

This forum is more than just about the games. The games could suck massive, sour balls... but it's about the costuming and props! This is a good family, and just like a family it can be bitter, snarky, and hard to deal with... but the result is the same: Good people who care!

Don't leave because of the franchise... stay because of the props.

My 2 cents.

Brutus

iliketacos95 said:
Well with the release and hype of H3:ODST then the disappointment of the game (my opinion, if you don't like it then I don't care) has made me stray away from the Halo franchise. Due to this you probably won't be seeing too much of me and I have even considered just abandoning the forums all together. I have decided to stay for 3 reasons

1. To help the all the newcomers aka "noobs" that are just joining like I was not to long ago.

2. To still be part of the community that helped me so much in the beginning.

3. The 405th is more than just Halo, I will be doing different projects now on. Stuff like the Half-life HEV and British SAS costumes.

I apologize for this but I just want everyone to know were I will now be standing in the forums from now on.

Honor Armour Unity

reach_inline.jpg

Don't abandon the 405th at its final fight! Just think of all the awesome armor you'll miss out on!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind' a sad that people complain about ODST.

People critiscize it way too much considering it's just an expansion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back