Me on Fox 10 news :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian42283

My work had me wear my armor to our Halo Reach Release. The news station found out and came to interview me. I told them i learned everything i know about prop making from the 405th website and that i was part of halo phoenix team. I also told them i did not make all my armor. I only made the chest/back piece, helmet, and hand plates. I gave ithica credit for the shins, boots, cod, and i gave joe spartan creator credit for the shoulder and forearms. I also told them Lee made the odst pistol. I am saying all this because in the video clip the news anchor says i made the suite. I just don't want anyone thinking i would take credit for someones work.

Last edited by a moderator:

I uploaded a video with lots of footage of the release. You're in it too! I recorded some of the news...

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate you giving everyone credit and I know how the news does things. They never put everything in.

Nice! And fine costume ya got there. Now if I could only figure out how many pairs of those boots are floating around, nevermind I dont want to know. anyway grats on the interview!

VERY nice. My mom asked "are you going to be on TV" as I left the house Monday night. I'm glad to see someone from the 405th made it on.

Thanks Lee. Yeah they interviewed me for about 30min and then they didn't put any of it it the news story.

Same thing happened to me in an unrelated news story. They talked to me for 10 minutes and showed about 10 seconds of unrelated video on television. Nice armor and way to go on making the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back