Mech Simpit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Cat... :lol:!
DdLKMLQhmjyjff37fki13tO7o1_500.jpg

This website might help, the guy built his own Mad Cat Mech. (just keep scrolling down, eventually you will find it.)
http://techabsorbed.com/News/Unique-Projec...BattleMech.html

Cheers,
-John-

Jesus! A Mech? Nice work! :)

What do you plan to do with it, after you finish it? Probably a dust-catcher in the garage, eh? :) (J/K ^^)

blackshield77 said:
Look at this :

aaaahh yes the land walker . i did a dell add , with a stripped down one .. its a fun unit slow but if ya got 200,000 to toss away its nice ... plus shipping lol ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Korger said:
Jesus! A Mech? Nice work! :)

What do you plan to do with it, after you finish it? Probably a dust-catcher in the garage, eh? :) (J/K ^^)
if you read back a few , the dust collector is an add on for my game room , small side note i own a special effects co. and this is in the FX shop , nice way to impress the clients ,lol

Okay, I admit to being a nerd, but why would you build a Mech in your backyard that doesn't do anything? If your going to go that far, atleast make the missle launchers and machine guns work. :p Guaranteed your neighbors won't be jumping the fence.

Seriously though, thats some nice work on the simpit. If I ever have the money and time to spare, I'd like to do something like that myself. I wouldn't mind seeing more of your sfx work either, since I'm seriously into movies. I hope to be a corporate/entertainment lawyer for a movie studio after I finish school.

P6060003.jpg
the air lock with part of the padding ..
P6060002.jpg
left arm old school er-ppc just a start .....
P6080005.jpg

just have to make the airlock door , .it wont be installed till , the electronics are in the cockpit ,
P6090011.jpg
im kinda slowing down on this phaze of the build , have to finish the game room lead in to the simpit ,

I was wondering about something like this, but in a smaller scale, once the 360 port of Steel Battalion is finished..

CPU64 said:
I was wondering about something like this, but in a smaller scale, once the 360 port of Steel Battalion is finished..
funny you say that , im making a drop down key board tray for my steel battalion controller [i have the pc profile program for it ] lots of fun on car games !!

so i figure only the best so [ralp lauren[charcoal sky & tommy hillfinger artic slate ]paint .....OK so i bought them from the OOPS shelf at lowes for 5 bucks each a gall.. more of the airlock and a peak at the reconfig on the cockpit, [dropped the longsword idea. i like this layout better..
P6100015.jpg
P6100017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back