Member Of The Month August #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

Ok it is time for the next month of MEMBER OF THE MONTH.

This is the current list of donators.

1. Ithica - Finished Recon with color of choice and black visor. Done

2. Leekegan - SMG rough cast kit Winner Nightshade

3. Rube

4. Link4044

5. Sean Bradley

6. Team Win

7. Spase

8. Gokussj5okazu

9. Trooper0621

10. Adam - Full Suit

Nominate someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
i nominate ACDCrockr209. hes an active poster, and its not necro or BS posting like im seeing a surge of here recently from the influx of new guys. every time i read one of his posts its nothing but enthusiasm for another members work, or an actual contribution to a discussion.

and hes an ODST to the core. you cant beat that with a grav hammer.

good luck, trooper.

I'd like to nominate UNSC_Leatherneck for a number of lengthy reasons. Chris has invested an ungodly amount of hours into the 405th not only as a member, but as a Q&A Team member, then as a writer for the 405th. He stepped up, filled and conquered the roll as Writing Editor, invested even more free time as the Writing Editor and as a writer during our .PDF days. He excelled and was promoted to Editor in Chief. He then (almost) single handedly reproduced, reformatted and moved everything written and published during his career with the e-zine at the new 405th source. He beta tested the mobile version and helped with a successful and stable launch of the new 405th. More weeks of content generation, managing whole teams of writers and even making a trip across the country (Louisiana to TN) to cover AdventureCon the second largest 405th meetup in the states. He easily invests every extra breath into the 405th for $0 and with no time or space (one bedroom apartment complex) to build a single piece of armor. He doesn't even own an xbox or a copy of Halo, but based on his few experiences with it dedicates his waking moments to all to the Source making people around the world have an interesting read for the day.

Cheers,

Kensai

I nominate crackhead09 because of he great odst game models and talking any advise that would make it easier for everyone to pep the piece

I nominate ACDCrockr209 for his always postive attititude and just being supportive of everyone's work :D

BTW, great prize Lee, your BR kits look incredible :D

I nominate Drakku. She has been working so hard and so diligently on her amazing Arbiter armor the last couple months, along with getting together both a gathering and a pep workshop for the 405th at Indy Gen Con. She offers alot of friendly, helpful advice, and her vids offer alot of information about the construction of her armor.

kensai111 said:
I'd like to nominate UNSC_Leatherneck for a number of lengthy reasons. Chris has invested an ungodly amount of hours into the 405th not only as a member, but as a Q&A Team member, then as a writer for the 405th. He stepped up, filled and conquered the roll as Writing Editor, invested even more free time as the Writing Editor and as a writer during our .PDF days. He excelled and was promoted to Editor in Chief. He then (almost) single handedly reproduced, reformatted and moved everything written and published during his career with the e-zine at the new 405th source. He beta tested the mobile version and helped with a successful and stable launch of the new 405th. More weeks of content generation, managing whole teams of writers and even making a trip across the country (Louisiana to TN) to cover AdventureCon the second largest 405th meetup in the states. He easily invests every extra breath into the 405th for $0 and with no time or space (one bedroom apartment complex) to build a single piece of armor. He doesn't even own an xbox or a copy of Halo, but based on his few experiences with it dedicates his waking moments to all to the Source making people around the world have an interesting read for the day.

Cheers,

Kensai

I Second

I nominate Ral Partha. His posts are always informative, never condescending, and his unfolds are just pure awesome. The manner in which he conducts himself on this forum should be an example to us all.

Harding29 said:
I nominate crackhead09 because of he great odst game models and talking any advise that would make it easier for everyone to pep the piece

I second this.

Reasons for nomination include making 'how to' vidoes of how he made his armor (which later became stickies), producing great props with what little he has in time and money, and helping create interest in the 405th. Hey, he's the reason I am here on the forum.

I nominate Ral Partha. Ever since I joined the site 2 years ago, he has always helped the noobs in figuring out where to look and always gave good advice. His pep work is also really good. You can look back at my 2 year old threads and see his helpful and friendly posts.

I'd nominate Ral Partha, for he's been helping out with the newbies for quite awhile, plus he has done quite a bit of unfolding work for the pepakura files.

i would like to nominate myself, for being an all around outstanding member....LOL, what a joke.

I agree with Adam's nomination of Nightshade, the work that him and the rest of the guys over in the New Halo 3: Odst Pep thread, has definitely helped alot of people, and is further improving the site... So good luck Nightshade, i hope that Lee recognizes what you have done for the community, and keep popping out those files.

I would like to nominate SkullcandyGirl and Ral Partha thank you so much for the ODST pep files and all the work done so we can built the armor.

I'd love to nominate HaloFreakX - he's a great, helpful guy and is always there to support and encourage other members!

I know he's just had a problem with his ODST shin and has had to start again - yet he still finds time to praise other people's work and offer advice if they need it. He's given me some great advice in the past - so good that I've copied and pasted it for reference! And I know other members have benefited from his help - he's a genuinely awesome member and it would be great to see him recognised for it.

Also (can I nominate two?!), UNSC_LEATHERNECK is a really awesome guy - he stepped up to the challenge of being Editor in Chief after tlither, which is one hellova tough job - and very time consuming. He supports all the writers and encourages us to work our best for the Source, and is always there if we need help or advice. He does an incredible job of making sure the work submitted for the Source is clean and we'd be stuck without his efforts! On top of that, he writes some incredible fiction for the Source - he definately deserves appreciation and recognision!

Rundown has my vote, no question. He has contributed tremendously to the community with his Rookie and Dutch helmets as well as a varied assortment of weapons from across many titles.

I would like to nominate WMHunterTLS for his excellent work in 3D modeling. He is a great contributer to this community. He comes up with something new almost every month making him an active contributer. Thats why he gets my vote

i'm thinkin crackhead09 for this one, he's made several very useful video tutorials as well a a slue of hd pep files for use by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back