Member Of The Month March, Is................

Status
Not open for further replies.
thatdecade said:
If your ever short on items for a month, I'm happy to donate too. :)

Yeah, i think nintendude might be donating for april but if you want to donate for may that would be awesome!

(you can see there are lots of people that deserve some acknowledgement for all the stuff they've done)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first to say, congrats MrOreo123!

His unfolds and tuts have helped a lot of people. I'd say it's well deserved. ;)

Congrats Mr. Oreo! I'm sure most of us are happy for you. :pA fine congrats to all of the nominees as well.

There's so many good people on this forum, it's almost impossible to decide. I'll be waiting for this month's member!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Congrats Mr. Oreo! You certainly deserve it! (Ummm... did somebody mention it to him?)

:lol

Cheers!

He gave up 405th for lent.

He'll be back on most likely next monday.

But congrats anyway mr oreo!

Cayoke said:
Whos Mr.Oreo?

He is a very skilled pep unfolder, among other things.

you can view his profile HERE

Sniperbaas392 said:
Congrats Mr. Oreo! You certainly deserve it! (Ummm... did somebody mention it to him?)

Yeah, i sent him a PM asking for his shipping address.

you guys should leave him a comment on his profile congratulating him. :) i did.

Wow, this was quite a surprise upon returning to the 405th. Thank you! I'm humbled and honored to have been chosen as March's member of the month. Every one of the nominees are deserving.

It's been tough staying away from the forums for so long, but it's great to be back again!

MrOreo123 said:
Wow, this was quite a surprise upon returning to the 405th. Thank you! I'm humbled and honored to have been chosen as March's member of the month. Every one of the nominees are deserving.

It's been tough staying away from the forums for so long, but it's great to be back again!

Yeah, you're amazing from staying off here for 40 days... I almost died after giving up meat... ALLL lent... and I hate fish... I ate a lot of pizza. ;) Again, congrats! And now Rundown has some reach files for you to smooth-unfold... :rolleyes

Boba Fett said:
Yeah, you're amazing from staying off here for 40 days... I almost died after giving up meat... ALLL lent... and I hate fish... I ate a lot of pizza. ;) Again, congrats! And now Rundown has some reach files for you to smooth-unfold... :rolleyes

Haha, yeah I saw those new files. I'll tackle the chest since he revised the back and because an extra shelf leaning against the wall fell on my own chest pep. :( I got a Craft ROBO during my absence, so re-pepping it shouldn't be too bad. :rolleyes

MrOreo123 said:
Haha, yeah I saw those new files. I'll tackle the chest since he revised the back and because an extra shelf leaning against the wall fell on my own chest pep. :( I got a Craft ROBO during my absence, so re-pepping it shouldn't be too bad. :rolleyes

Lucky... man, I need to get one of those robo thingys. Sucks about your chestpiece... My mom killed a mk. VI forearm about a month back... stepped on it. Flat as could be.

EDIT: oh, and congrats on 400 posts! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back