Member Of The Month March, Is................

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go ahead and second chwbcc. He was very helpful when I was making the models for Space Marine armor and always explained what he was thinking about doing. He never hides his process and is always willing to help others.

Update on the Nominees so far:

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Jason225

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

Tell me if i missed any

WOW! there are alot of really good members here. going to be difficult to decide. :rolleyes

Thanks for all the nominations so far, keep 'em coming.

wtf... i thought i already posted in here oh well might as well do it again :p. i would like to nominate xtreem tactics 101 for helping back when i was a noob, and for attempting to help as many noobs as he can in the presant.

//Jeremy

These are the nominees so far.

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Jason225

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

xtreem tactics 101

Keep nominating! there is no special requirement, just think of the person that has helped you the most.

Can i nominate Chuck Norris, Or do they have to actually have to be on 405th? :p

I nominate drgon47, his Reach ar model is coming out really well, and everyone else i can think of nominating has already been nominated.

shmalofan said:
I am dedicating 2 H3 frag grenades for member of the month for March 2010.

i have PMed ithica and he gave me the okay to post this.

Rules:

this is not a vote.

the way it works is you guys nominate members that you guys think deserve the grenade props and then i pick out

of all the nominations who deserves the nades the most.

When you nominate someone try to explain what they have done for you personally.

PM me if you have any questions.

Nominees so far:

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Jason225

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

i dont want to nominate myself, but its only fair. so far for me making my first piece of armor (odst) everyone is in shock and awe that i have accomplished such a thing with it being my first time making armor and using the materials. So far i've been making close friends and helping them as they help me. King cobra, he has done alot of great stuff, he is one of the friends ive made. He has been nominated many times btw. so i am still very embaressed, but for being a nube, i definately deserve my own nomination. I believe that this is the best forum in the world. Why? because everyone here is sooo united, and everyone is talented and kind to one another. I think, if u want to be a good member, be nice and helpfull
12405_1372595804076_1507204155_938919_1968355_n.jpg
12405_1370508351891_1507204155_934319_3690684_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
k11yle said:
i dont want to nominate myself, but its only fair...

Actually I think that would be unfair, just because I think it's always been a rule (though maybe an unwritten one) that you only nominate others. If self nominations were allowed we'd end up with people only nominating themselves because they want free stuff and that defeats the purpose of the "Member of the Month" system.

Belakor said:
Actually I think that would be unfair, just because I think it's always been a rule (though maybe an unwritten one) that you only nominate others. If self nominations were allowed we'd end up with people only nominating themselves because they want free stuff and that defeats the purpose of the "Member of the Month" system.

i fully understand, it is obvious that there is a "understood" rule for nominating yourself, but it should be posted for those that are caught up in the moment like me.:(

Alex spartan177 said:
*FACE PALM*

kateexhausted.gif

im sorry for that alex, but ignoring everything else in the world, i think what u did is really funny

Seeing as it's not too late, I'd like to place a nomination. And that person is thatdecade. Not only has he helped me this month, but every since I joined and asked how I could make my Assault Rifle, thatdecade was always one of the first to answer. Even from my first to my several recent questions, he either responded or PM'd me. And especially this month, because he provided me with one of his ever-amazing ammo counters.

I rest my case.

Alex Spartan 117- he has always been helful and nice to me and he has made some pretty awesome ODST armor.

well i second Roodkill for nominating my wife Spartan-087 she is such a big help with all of the armor.and she does such a good job with what she makes and is such a hard worker.she may not post alot on here its because she likes to be behind the scenes work.i have tried to have her post alot.she has been working on 3 suits in the past 4 months a DARE,ODST and MK V also she has the guilty spark 343 she is building.she has been stressing on this armor cuz she thinks no1 likes what she does so that is why she does not post the pix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back