Member Of The Month March, Is................

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the nominees so far.

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Jason225

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

xtreem tactics 101

drgon47

JUICE

thatdecade

Alex Spartan 117

Keep nominating! there is no special requirement, just think of the person that has helped you the most.

Wow, have to admit that there are a lot of people on that list who have helped me out, or helped the 405th in general.

If it's not too late, I'd like to nominate Kensai111 for his work on the source and his general helpful advice in relation to the website.

Good luck to everyone!

(Countdown to drumroll bumdebum de bah... okay I'll stop that ;))

Update on nominations.

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Jason225

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

xtreem tactics 101

drgon47

JUICE

thatdecade

Alex Spartan 117

Kensai111

I just realized how difficult it's going to be to choose between all these excellent members.

i just want to say i think all you deserve them.

3 days left! :p

Nominations so far:

The King Cobra

Chwbcc

BenStreeper

Bevbor

Brothers Darkness

Nintendude

Nightshade

LeeKeegan

MrOreo123

Peter Cooper

Harding29

Spartan-087

Rvalera11

Rvb18

Raziel1981

xtreem tactics 101

drgon47

JUICE

thatdecade

Alex Spartan 117

Kensai111

Jason225

Lo_techStark

I am very excited to see the winner. It is great to see this event carried on. Good luck to you all.

Ithica

Best of luck to everybody! This looks like a very hard choice, and I know everybody deserves the reward for being an outstanding member. Too bad there aren't enough frag grenades :D .

Ithica said:
I am very excited to see the winner. It is great to see this event carried on. Good luck to you all.

Ithica

it's going to be very difficult to choose!

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Best of luck to everybody! This looks like a very hard choice, and I know everybody deserves the reward for being an outstanding member. Too bad there aren't enough frag grenades :D .

yeah, i hope other members will see me doing this and hopefully donate some stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its going to be extremely tough to choose a member but Good luck to everybody and only 1 day remains until one of us gets 2 beloved Frags :D

I would like to nominate ForgedReclaimer. He is a great modeler, and goes over and above to not only model new things, and take requests, but he seeks out opportunities to help others in their projects before they even ask. He did Dare's backpack for one of the other members on a whim. He is open to help in any way he can, and without any reward. I would say he is more than deserving!!!!

If it is ok to do it I would like to toss in the Halo Graphic Novel as a prize for this month it has 4 stories and the artwork in it is incredible. I was planning to keep it in it's plastic wrapping but a 6 year old brother opened it up. So it will be a opened book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back