Member Of The Month: May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed my vote got... voided. Hmmm... Who to nominate? What the heck,Dungbeetle for: his Stormtrooper peps(and offerign them for free!) and for being extremely helpful in answering questions and taking on requests, not to mention finding some really great files! Part of this HAS been outside of the 405th (PepakuraPropForum) but he's still a great guy. That's my nomination before the month ends. and who the HECK nominated me? :eek

EDIT: Oh, Nintendude... Thanks! Wasn't expecting that... now I feel obligated to update my thread! :p

i would say rundown because even wile he is in a though spot money wise he still contributes to the forums and the communitty

Okay ladies and gentlemen! It is the first of June (my favourite month of the year!) and it is time to anounce the winner of May's member of the month! First let me say thank you to all those of you who were nominated. You have done so much to be a great influence here and make this site what it is. You have obviously helped people so much. Like I have said before, I wish I could give something to all of you!! Also, I know there are many great members who werent nominated who do so much. Even though you are not recognized vocally, know we appreciate what you do! Now on to the winner... I chose this person because they are one of those who is somewhat quiet on the forum, but when they are there, they give great help and feedback, always encouraging! They were one of the few who helped spur me on with my Mark VI build. They have powered through setbacks, and keep going. And also, well, because they are on a boat! Congratulations Queen! Thanks for everything you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back