Member: Spase...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Does anyone know where Spase has been lately?

I've been trying to contact him since the beginning of this month, with no success (my PM's keep getting bounced back to me as his inbox is full).

According to his profile, the last time he was online here was December 19th, so it's been a little while.

There is a matter of some importance I need to discuss with him, so if anyone knows of another way in which I can get a hold of him, it'd be much appreciated... :unsure:

Unfortunately, I don't have an XBL account, so am unable to contact him through there. And I don't have his e-mail either, so I'm not sure how to get a message to him letting him know I really need to talk to him...

If sigma saw him, maybe you can just ask sigma to ask spase to come back for a day or so, so you can speak with him.

i think he's still alive ... something I can help you with? PM me.

the last time i talked to him he said that he had a lot of stuff on his plate. if he's online ill tell him you need to ask him something.

He hasnt been on live for a few days now. I will also do the same if im on and no one else isnt. And ill write him a message through live.

Wow... didn't realize so many people were looking for me..

Some strange stuff has happened in the last month and a half.....

I have Some Helmets that belong to people who know who they are.. I am back again...

I'm back, people relax... Wally831@aol.com email me if you need me, my PM box is redic full its gonna take forever to sort through it.

Spase said:
Wow... didn't realize so many people were looking for me..

Some strange stuff has happened in the last month and a half.....

I have Some Helmets that belong to people who know who they are.. I am back again...

I'm back, people relax... Wally831@aol.com email me if you need me, my PM box is redic full its gonna take forever to sort through it.

Don't you feel loved with all the attention. It's true love, like a Lion to a zebra. ;-)

LOL, Sorry couldn't help it. Good to know your still here though

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Big question:

WHAT IF SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM DID DIE? HOW WOULD WE KNOW?

Well, things like that happen all of the time due to the impersonal nature of some peoples lifestyles. An elderly man was found dead recently, his body in stages of advanced decomposition after he was dead for approximately 1 year. Did he live in the country where no one would ever know? No, he lived in an apartment complex, and his housing was automatically debited from his bank account, into which the government deposit a monthly housing allowance to cover the rent. Its simply amazing and sad that such things can happen and go unnoticed.

If someone, mainly the executor of your will or estate was given instruction to inform the members here that you have passed, they would of course do so. If you have a close friend on this forum, then hopefully they would know, and could relay the information. Otherwise they would go down into the "simply missing and never to be heard from again" category. I hope that never happens.

I voice the same sentiment. It's good to see you're still up and around the 405th. Hadn't seen you for a little while, and so was wondering just what was going on. Btw, I sent you an e-mail, buddy... :cool:

smilie120 said:
Big question:

WHAT IF SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM DID DIE? HOW WOULD WE KNOW?

I wonder the same thing everyday...

By the way, has anyone seen TheBlue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back