( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Fallen

Member DIN
S922
You know you're a 405th member when any comment you make in your company's Slack people's first reaction is
1572923327322.png

RandomRanger

Armory Assistant
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
You know you're a 405th member when any comment you make in your company's Slack people's first reaction is View attachment 280269 .
I got into a program last year where only 300 (of 10k) people were selected... first thing I did was make that icon the :spartan: emoji for the slack channel, since everyone was calling themselves spartans xD

KGSupreme

When you're working out at the gym pushing through a really rough set and the only thing on your mind is "The Armor has to look good, don't stop"

You mention that spray paint has a somewhat pleasant smell and your friends become concerned that you're huffing it.

Slowly but surely, the pile of excess materials you've been using turns into a stack, and then a mound, and then a mountain.

You end up getting a tattoo of the armor you have not even completed yet.(or maybe that's just me)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.