Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday! And, what do you want this year? I myself want an Ace Frehley Electric Guitar, but thats just me...

Keegan said:
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday! And, what do you want this year? I myself want an Ace Frehley Electric Guitar, but thats just me...
i am asking 4 xbox 360, zune (hopefully halo 3 ed. ,god bless ebay), some books (ex. the curious incodent of the dog in the nighttime), a dvd player. and im going tp canada 4 my b-day (witch is on jan,3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan's Wishlist
-----------------------------
-Halo (New copy mines scratched) + Halo P.C
-Halo 2 (New copy mines lost) +Halo 2 vista
-Xbox 360 Elite
-New Halo 3 Maps
-New Halo 3 Faceplate
-Guitar Hero 3
-Call of Duty 4 (Just rented awesome!)
-Assasin's Creed
-A Laptop
-Windows Vista (to play Halo 2 vista)

Frost's Wishlist

1. cod4 patch to fix the slow multiplayer search times
2. ipod touch
3. A aperture science portal gun :/
4. Stormtrooper armor kit (i'll buy it for myself)
5. Make my friends at work angry and not let them know it was me
6. more cardstock

Pfft rich kids lol. I'm hardcore. My list:

Full auto airsoft gun (Stinger r34 rather cheap gun), If I'm lucky.
Some surround sound system for video games consoles ($44.99)
And a new copy of Halo 3 from Microsoft, since my last copy got cracked.
And if I'm really lucky, a laptop or a highschool course from ICS. You won't believe how much I'm stressing the lucky part on that.

Edit: Merry Christmas 405th!

Merry Christmas to all

My Wish list:
1. Watch
2.Wallet
3.Paint Kit
4. Set of 36 paints
5.Guitar Hero III
6.Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Games
7. Super Mario Galaxy
8. New mouse for my computer
9. New TV stand for placing my 360 and Wii
10.New lounge chair

Good spam and greed.

I forgot to mention, Legend of zelda the twilight princess, and metroid prime 3 curruption, both good wii games i want.

I'll probably catch flack for being sappy, but I'd like to spend the holidays with someone special again like last year. Unfortunately doesn't look like that's going to happen this year, so I choose to ignore Christmas this year. Bah-Humbug. :cry:

-Magnum, a.k.a. - Scrooge

if i'm really lucky, i'll get my 360 back from microsoft before christmas :_(
bedides that, all i'll probly get is guitar hero III and a decent digital camera (i've got a photo fetish or something lol)
and i never have any recent (or good) pictures of myself. the ones on my myspace are like 3 months old :(

I ordered the Jasman Plasma Rifle and Plasma Pistol for myself today..... because no one else would bother to get it for me.

Ten foot Long Iowa Class ship model + Superstructure + Gun Systems + Running Gear= $7,000.00

Seeing the look on the face of a fellow model boater when you blast his two foot long sailboat out of the water with your scaled 16" guns= Priceless.

But really, I can't even wish for something that expensive. All I want this year is some money to go towards my bike. Harley Davidson FTW!

That's right, holiday season! Happy Holidays everyone! :D

I can't say I want a lot for Christmas. Actually, nothing really comes to mind. Except to just finish my armor before Comic-con, haha. So, that's all on me.

Ive already gotten one gift I didnt even think I would.

Buthere goes.

xbox 360
gears of war
halo 3 legendary edition

parts for my 3 axis mill

parts for my vac forming oven

a winning lotto ticket

Oh yeah and a partridge in a pear tree. LOL

Razgriz said:
Ten foot Long Iowa Class ship model + Superstructure + Gun Systems + Running Gear= $7,000.00

Seeing the look on the face of a fellow model boater when you blast his two foot long sailboat out of the water with your scaled 16" guns= Priceless.

I just got one step closer to my gift that I want! I just bought some 1/96 scale plans! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back