Votes: 2 20.0%
  • who cares it is an awsome game

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

Metroid Prime online

Okay i don't know it their are alot of metroid (or Nintendo) fans here but do you think that there should have been an online multiplayer in metrid prime 3 Corruption OR Metroid Prime Trilogy? if so what game types do you think their should have be?

Metroid has always been about the campaign (exploration, puzzle solving, power ups, and killing enemies in interesting ways) no multiplayer. As my oldest fave game series (Still have my copy for the NES), I would hate to see that watered down for the sake of multiplayer. I mean just look what happened to the Call of Duty games over the years and Halo 3 because of multiplayer focus. The multiplayer turned out really good but the campaigns got the short end of the stick. For it being mediocre on both ends just take a look at Condemned 2 and Bioshock 2: Two games who had no business having a multiplayer mode and still wound up sucking time and money and disc space away from the campaign.

That being said there is a free Metroid Prime multiplayer mod for Halo:CE that is pretty sweet.

I don't own a Wii and I haven't played past Prime 2:Echoes, so it's not like I can gripe about the most recent games.

i think it should, but more of a invasion like games. think of Spartans vs elites then make the Spartans GFMC troopers and the elites space pirates

i think it should, but more of a invasion like games. think of Spartans vs elites then make the Spartans GFMC troopers and the elites space pirates

Ya ewxpecialy with corruption scince you are mor involved with the GF i know echoes multyplayer was a prototype but maby we will see an online in the next metroid shooter instalment

who ever voted that metroid sucks can go and raped by mother brain and have their balls chopped off by an energy scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back