Why are you online right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by mitch35542, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mitch35542

mitch35542 Member

So this question has been going through my head every now and then, and that question is why are you online right now? As in 1:00 AM and so forth into this time area. And now that I have the ability to post here I thought I would ask tonight. Of course if there's something wrong with my thread here please tell me because I didn't see any rules except non Halo threads. My reason for being on is because I'm always awake at these times of the hour and its just free hours to myself.

2. llinformerll

llinformerll Member

Waiting for my hair to dry before I go to sleep.

3. mitch35542

mitch35542 Member

A lot less replies then I thought there would be, but I am satisfied with one reply at least. Although its a little weird that you washed your hair this late, or early, which ever term is correct.

4. seaninja

seaninja Well-Known Member

I'm online because I'm getting help with a computer problem... or something like that... I don't know...I want to pass out on the couch behind me, but I cant until I fix my computer...

5. misfitjh

misfitjh Well-Known Member

Just got home from work an hour ago, got cleaned up, having a small bite to eat then off to bed. Thought I'd pop in to see whats new while I nibble.

6. fat hi555

fat hi555 Member

Just one word.

Bored.

Thats why.

7. Bryce Youtsey

Bryce Youtsey Member

checking to see amazing old projects and look at amazing new ones while updating mine... and bored haha

8. SPRTNBD50

SPRTNBD50 Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? I'm hardly offline!!

9. xBeaver Feaver

xBeaver Feaver Jr Member

Im currently at work, and browsing these forums is better than quality assurance auditing....

10. vshore100

vshore100 Well-Known Member

The 405th, duh! (and because I'm at work and it is boring,lol)

11. bulldogresler

bulldogresler Member

We got hit with more snow so there's an hour and a half delay for my high school.

12. weeds

weeds Jr Member

(don't tell anyone, but I'm at work and just checking in while I have my morning coffee)

13. matth101

matth101 Well-Known Member

just woke up in my hotel in Burlington. Just looking at stuff (cause im addicted to this site) before i go get some free breakfast :)

14. alix965

alix965 Well-Known Member

Got home from work this morning, I'm exhausted but wired and since reading is a sure bet to help me doze, I thought I'd check in on my fellow infantry. I usually fall asleep dur..ZZZZzzz...

15. Hickeydog

Hickeydog Well-Known Member

Because I need to kill time before my Circuits II class starts...

16. Rick

Rick New Member

I'm studying the "Noob Forum". :$

17. matth101

matth101 Well-Known Member

hopefully you're "studying" the "stickies" in the noob forum too ;)

18. Rick

Rick New Member

Yes I have. So far I have reviewed the following “Stickys”. Form usage, Help for paper craft or Pepakura, Help for Fiberglass, resin and bondo, new recruit orientation, Well… I’ve reviewed just about every one of them. Great help and I’ve learned a lot. Who says that “an old Dog cant learn new tricks?”

19. Akademee

Akademee Well-Known Member

It is my internet addiction :(

Nope! Just want to see cool things on the internet and find inspiration for projects!

20. lordzoabar

lordzoabar Member

One word. Pepping. :)

21. Hellbringer17

Hellbringer17 Member

I should be studying but I'm looking for someone to help me out with my latest modelling project.

22. Hickeydog

Hickeydog Well-Known Member

Because I need to order stuff from Amazon to continue building my suit. I've made some fantastic progress on my helmet and shins.

23. 0235

0235 Member

im always online becasue my computer is always on for reasearch work etc, and i get bored easily. and i have no life, so all my friends are virtual (they are probarbly all bots knowing my luck)

24. mitch35542

mitch35542 Member

Three pages in less then a day, that's a thread record for me :) I was using my free hours to build something but then I ran out of cardboard.

25. Jester1014

Jester1014 Well-Known Member

Just killing time while little naps and posting build pics to keep everyone watching posted, Answerin emails and writing another paper for English.