Mini-Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSUSPARTAN

I really wish I had some examples of my animation work from the last couple years, but unfortunately, technology makes fools of us all at some point. I have been able to recover some of my illustration work thankfully so here is a little bit of what I do.

I am currently majoring in Viz Dev (visual development) and I want to become a concept artist when I graduate. For anyone who knows who Isaac Hannaford is, I want his job one day. He is the lead concept artist at Bungie Studios in Washington. My ultimate goal as an artist is to work on a Bungie project. I follow them very closely and I love watching their video documentaries over and over and dreaming of working with such an enthusiastic and creative group of people.
great wyrm chasm.jpgbountyhunter.jpgsandhunter.jpggentlebrute.jpgfl.jpg
The works above were some of the works done over winter break, 2012. My preference is creating character and creatures, but I find it also important (and sometimes fun) to work on background/environment designs.

So far my education has been a long tough battle. I have taken nearly all the animation/illustration classes available at my school. This ranges from intermediate animation (both 2D and 3D) to advanced visual development. I have had a bit of a secret love of physics, ever since I was in junior college. A student of mine had a father who taught advanced physics at my junior college and simply listening to him talk about it had me captivated. Unfortunately I was never able to learn much other than what I took time to learn on my own. I had heard many good things about Physics of Animation when it first became a course here at SJSU. Unfortunately, again, I was unable to register due to the popularity of the class as well as needing to take the WST. But now that I am here, I am even more excited than ever to learn something new.

If you're still curious as to who Isaac Hannaford is, this is a link to his blog: http://www.isaachannaford.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back