Mirror tint visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturmwulfe

Hello! I've been working on a Halo 3 Naval Pilot for a while now, and I need a mirror tinted visor! I have no idea how to tint a visor however, but as I understand it you can use sheets of mirror tint? Does anyone know where I can find that in Sweden?

I personally used flexible car tint film for car lights. Comes in different colors, then just mirror film behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali Express carries if from a company called HoHo. Check it out here. They ship out of China.

Howdy!
Nice to see a fellow Swedish member! I have actually never seen one on the 405th. :D
Anyway, I ordered this 2 days ago for my ODST visor. http://www.mdpsupplies.se/onewaymirror.asp
It's actually extremely cheap, although I'm not sure how well it works. I'll make sure to post something when my helmet is finished.
Btw, would you maybe want to meet at a con sometime? Maybe take some photos? That'd be sweet. =)

I'll be at Comic Con Copenhagen on the 25th, and I'm sadly restricted to the area around Skåne, but it would be pretty cool!

I'll be at Comic Con Copenhagen on the 25th, and I'm sadly restricted to the area around Skåne, but it would be pretty cool!

Sadly, my birthday is the 26th, so I unfortunately can't attend. You should consider visiting NärCon Vinter though (februari next year) it's in Linköping so it's not too far. But ey, just a thought. =)
Anyway, my one way mirror film arrived today, (I got the blue one) and it's pretty damn sweet. The color is just about perfect.

Sadly, my birthday is the 26th, so I unfortunately can't attend. You should consider visiting NärCon Vinter though (februari next year) it's in Linköping so it's not too far. But ey, just a thought. =)
Anyway, my one way mirror film arrived today, (I got the blue one) and it's pretty damn sweet. The color is just about perfect.
Oh goodness, Linköping is way too far for me! xD And that's awesome! Hoping to see some pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back