Mirror's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more of a first-person runner... lol You can play the entire game without fighting anyone... there's supposed to be an achievement for it.

gamerguy55 said:
It's more of a first-person runner... lol You can play the entire game without fighting anyone... there's supposed to be an achievement for it.

You can pick up guns, but they slow you down. You get the achievement for not firing any guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's on both the PS3 and Xbox 360
I played the demo a little while ago and I have to say that it is very fun. It is so different from other games and the style is what makes it great.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
hmmm, last time I checked the demo wasn't on Live yet, is the demo only for PS network?

I played it on the PS3, i havent personally checked the LIVE marketplace, Chances are its up though, they usually both go up at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man, good choice! I downloaded the demo yesterday and have played it like a guzzillion times. It's so slick. Will deffinately be picking it up on launch.

SFPA!!! Simulated First Person Action!!!! AAWWWEEESOME!! Finallly a game where u get to run from ppl!! Seriously this game get my heart pumpin :love: I havnt got to try the race mode yet, BUT if anyone dare challenges me I'll leave you hanging in the dust!!! I completed the demo 1ts level in 2min 31sec!! If ya guy out there thinks that's slow, TRY AND BEAT MY TIME!!

UNSCxo

Its the first game in the long time to get 10/10 on a console!! Being simulated is not a bad thing AT ALL!! I hope when or if theres a sequel to this game they should make it co-op where there two runners running together in the same stage!! OMFG I'm just imagining how awesomely INSANE that would have to be!!! *drops dead after typing*!!errrrr

UNSC

Oooooh J'adore Parkour games! :love:
If its anything like Assassins Creed it will be awesome - THAT game was an epic win, except for the repetition. That just killed it *sadface* Altair was a beast though XD
And you play as a woman! We pwn you guys uber bad! lmaooo :lol:

I pre-ordered the game and will be getting the free crap that comes with the pre-order.

Well, I didn't pre-order it but HOPEFULLY my siblings did. It's one of the only things I want this holiday season and I've been asking them every day if they've pre-ordered it yet. Though I won't get to play it until Christmas... That's sorta good though since I can concentrate on classes and not have any distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back