Mjolnir Armour Safe/Storage vessel

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, been updating and refining the designs. Also been looking for some reach/halo decals and came across some from Crimson and Tabris89. I have amended them a little and redrawn some to suit my needs.

Im glad that people are finding a use for them :) i have had them sitting in my pictures folder since i bought reach and now they will be used on something super epic :D im loving the thoughts and ideas going into this one!

if i ever get my amor finished, i was thinking of just a glass cabient with some small , i think halogen, lights like they use in a jewlerry store facing upwards/inwards. An example from Crysis 2

What a great idea I hope you can pull it off. I'm going to have to make one as well.:)

Gamertag: RYNOx666

Im glad that people are finding a use for them :) i have had them sitting in my pictures folder since i bought reach and now they will be used on something super epic :D im loving the thoughts and ideas going into this one!

if i ever get my amor finished, i was thinking of just a glass cabient with some small , i think halogen, lights like they use in a jewlerry store facing upwards/inwards. An example from Crysis 2

Thanks guys, I hope it comes together nicely. The stickers were excellent. I still need to make a few more like delivery stickers as the vessel would have gone where ever carter went so need to do a bit of research on that. I think this weekend will be the last for design etc and then I have a weekend away in Italy before I start building! Cant wait! Also, need to put some basic medical information on it somewhere as well just incase they required immediate medical attention and the medics didn't know where to begin lol

I have to say that this has spawned an interest for me as well. here is my rough model.

halodisplaypod_zps309a47a9.jpg

good luck with this! :)

Attachments

• halodisplaypod_zps309a47a9.jpg
    halodisplaypod_zps309a47a9.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 140
I was eventually planning on doing something like this as well, now I'm thinking Cryopod after I finish my newest set, probly have to outsource the acrylic window though, too big a piece for me to do at home, I'd want it either curved or angled like halo 1

haha. I think I have started something big here. It seems to be snow balling really well into a movement. Loving it!!!

Been working a little bit more and refining ideas. I have updated the side view. one of the sides will have like a medical supplies station so a health kit, bio foam and a freezer box which contains spare organs ready for emergency transplant if needed. The other side will have a storage area for general ammunition storage. Still need to make a lot of stickers etc and just don't have the time but slowly and surely I am getting there :D

treyeyh_zpscf17d3b8.png

Attachments

• treyeyh_zpscf17d3b8.png
    treyeyh_zpscf17d3b8.png
    707.8 KB · Views: 127
Im going to try to make a Cryo tube (spawned when i saw your thread) when i finish my armor i already drew up a prototype, that slot is going to be for the BR and on the other side im going to make it into a bookcase/game storage.

CryoTubesolidworks_zps044cedac.png
[/URL][/IMG]

If you're going to put it in the house as a display... you should run the lights to a motion sensor so when someone walks in the case lights up, beckoning them to fill the shoes of a spartan.
HMoRg.jpg

It almost makes you wish you had a guest bedroom that never gets used.

Attachments

• HMoRg.jpg
    HMoRg.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back