Mjolnir MK V: Combat Evolved Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdAstra029

Here is where I'm documenting my first full Halo cosplay, a Combat Evolved style MK V. So far we've started this project three times, but this time I have all of my bases covered and hopefully we'll be able to finish by the end of this year. So far, we've completed pepping the helmet, which is Halo 4-style, but is practically identical to the CE Anniversary helmet.
IMG_20200327_181821678_HDR.jpg

Excuse the poor picture quality, my camera refuses to focus...
The pep is in no way perfect, but considering my nearly complete lack of experience I'm pretty proud of my progress so far.

Here is where I'm documenting my first full Halo cosplay, a Combat Evolved style MK V. So far we've started this project three times, but this time I have all of my bases covered and hopefully we'll be able to finish by the end of this year. So far, we've completed pepping the helmet, which is Halo 4-style, but is practically identical to the CE Anniversary helmet. View attachment 287404
Excuse the poor picture quality, my camera refuses to focus...
The pep is in no way perfect, but considering my nearly complete lack of experience I'm pretty proud of my progress so far.
Yeah man, for 0 experience you're doing well! Keep it up

The final version of the command attachment got completed a while back, I've been a bit swamped so I haven't been able to update my progress so sorry about that. I still haven't gotten the bondo yet (trying to get my parents to do anything is a struggle and usually takes a lot longer than this tbh) but it should be soon. Meanwhile I've finished the command attachment and I have it posted here. It costs $3.70 USD, so if you need one then you should look into that (and it allows me to finish the project faster, so that's pretty great). As soon as the parts for my printer come in I'll be printing and selling physical kits as well.

The final version of the command attachment got completed a while back, I've been a bit swamped so I haven't been able to update my progress so sorry about that. I still haven't gotten the bondo yet (trying to get my parents to do anything is a struggle and usually takes a lot longer than this tbh) but it should be soon. Meanwhile I've finished the command attachment and I have it posted here. It costs $3.70 USD, so if you need one then you should look into that (and it allows me to finish the project faster, so that's pretty great). As soon as the parts for my printer come in I'll be printing and selling physical kits as well.
Do you have a link to the pdo file for this helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back