Hey everyone! This project was actually completed over a year ago, but hey why not share. So what I did was create a new MK V 3D file from scratch, which hey! that file is now available in the armory section. I did this because I believe the model made by flying squirrel wasn't up to my needs. So here is some pics! So my file is lacking details and that is intentional. The reason why is because I felt I would have an easier time by glue cut out pieces of polystyrene (from big plastic solo cups look for that recycle code!) and using bondo to add details. The way I make my line details is by cutting some 2mm craft foam and using elmers glue to attach it to the helmet temporarily, looking back spray glue may have worked better. I apply the bondo over and then sand it down until it reach that foam again. I peel the foam away and bam! clean line detail.