Mk V Suit *New pics pg. 5*

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkesword2020 said:
Sarge Christi said:
your best is beautiful!!! :mrgreen:

Oh cmon Christi! You stole my line! (and my :heart:)
;-)

Ha, you're such a nerd :D

It's looking really great. I hope mine'll be at least near in quality as yours, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Rogue said:
darkesword2020 said:
Sarge Christi said:
your best is beautiful!!! :mrgreen:

Oh cmon Christi! You stole my line! (and my :heart:)
;-)

Ha, you're such a nerd :D

It's looking really great. I hope mine'll be at least near in quality as yours, keep it up.

Haha, thanks mate. We're friends actually :mrgreen: (she knows what I mean when I say that)

IRL= In Real Life, you know them in person

Projects- Well since you asked. ;-)

Finish the Mk V and my Nightmare suit by H3 release (add beg BlueRealm for a helm for the NAS suit).

Fingers are crossed on the H2 ODST being done in time.

Have the M6D conversion kit molded and done by end of August. If that goes well, I might pursue M6C and M6G conversions for different model base guns.

Finish my two Airsoft BR's by H3, and maybe put up a tut on using the FAMAS for conversion. I was seriously considering modding one of links ARs to an airsoft but I don't think it has quite enough internal space to make it easy. They're so nice I don't think I want to tamper with it.

Probable stuff I won't start and/or finish for awhile. (Post H3)
CQB and EVA helms, Maybe suits too but helms first. And a couple other things... ;-)

NonHalo- Finish my NAS Deepeyes by Halloween

Sigma-LS said:
IRL= In Real Life, you know them in person

Projects- Well since you asked. ;-)

Finish the Mk V and my Nightmare suit by H3 release (add beg BlueRealm for a helm for the NAS suit).

Fingers are crossed on the H2 ODST being done in time.

Have the M6D conversion kit molded and done by end of August. If that goes well, I might pursue M6C and M6G conversions for different model base guns.

Finish my two Airsoft BR's by H3, and maybe put up a tut on using the FAMAS for conversion. I was seriously considering modding one of links ARs to an airsoft but I don't think it has quite enough internal space to make it easy. They're so nice I don't think I want to tamper with it.

Probable stuff I won't start and/or finish for awhile. (Post H3)
CQB and EVA helms, Maybe suits too but helms first. And a couple other things... ;-)

NonHalo- Finish my NAS Deepeyes by Halloween

You forgot one : Waiting for my "better" computer to ship ;-)

Ronster said:
Friends IRL???
But, yeah we are friends...as far as I know :mrgreen:

Sigma-LS said:
Too true. But I don't have to worry about that one getting done by H3 release. :mrgreen:

Haha, yes! You'll be able to use it during the halo 3 release! ;-)

Hahaha Flattery will get you everywhere! But Blue seriously is in a league far above me.

Well this update is a little sooner than planned. I'm having 2 problems that I was hoping to get your opinions on. The first is that for some reason I have a few little spots of bondo on the forearms that refused to harden and no matter how much I sand, I'm still getting a sort of lumpy appearance. Should I scrap it and try again, add more bondo and hope for the best, other ideas?

Uh the second is the backpack's too low position but I just had an idea while writing this that I think will work. :Steve: The straps won't tighten any more on the shoulders so...

I wore an XLG sweatshirt to fill the gaps in the armor better. But with all the messing around I was doing with the backpack, it was starting to untuck by the time I took the photos.

Oh well new pics!

Meh, my FAMAS is so behind the AUG, but at least it's still black
mkvnewsuit001.jpg

mkvnewsuit004.jpg

mkvnewsuit002.jpg

Don't look at the back of the helm, it horribly mishappen and in need of much work. ;-)
mkvnewsuit003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back