MK VI + Rogue helmet HD [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I love the rings you have on. looks like EL Wire. BAdass. you need to add EL wire to your suit.

These are my favorite two:

557579_383153298434480_623471826_n.jpghttp:

522418_383140281769115_1059072983_n.jpg

Nice! Question... would you mind sending me some pics of the inside of your helmet?

Ahahaha you rock!

thank you mate :DD im looking forward to see your progress as well :) i love your clean work man ;)

Awesome looking pics from the disco. Looks like you had a blast.

hahaha yeah i guess i had it ;D i totally enjoyed it

Ok guys here are some more pictures of this night ( the piccehs which werent online ... just talked to my photo woman :D )

Here you go ... hope you enjoy them as well :)
dancing on the stage with ppl :D
IMG_7921d357.JPG

on the dancefloor :D
IMG_87541c41.JPG

<3 spes haha
IMG_874456ff.JPG

yaya again dancing :D
IMG_875374ce.JPG

and again -.-

and again -.-'
IMG_7911195c.JPG

Okay 'nuff dancing lets fire up the deeeejayy yiiihaaa!
IMG_874184da.JPG

just like that ... :D he wanted it ! :p
IMG_8716c4b2.JPG

Posing a lil bit ^^
IMG_86916e62.JPG

hrhr :D
IMG_8751dc4b.JPG

WUT???
IMG_79951400.JPG

K lets join ... OPPA SPES STYLE :D
IMG_7980e5ec.JPG

does this spartan ever stops dancing? i guess halsey giggled when she programmed me haha
IMG_79832c50.JPG

Some random pics with ppl again :)
IMG_87211389.JPG

IMG_87069a0b.JPG

Love the lights here^^
IMG_870803d2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics for the end :)
IMG_8687fdb3.JPG

IMG_7998faea.JPG

IMG_7911195c.JPG

IMG_86852f45.JPG

I hope you enjoyed them ... let me know what you think guys =D

Spes 256

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of PigBenis, You've been dubbed Disco T069. LMAO!!!!! :p Where haven't you danced? Good looking pics, man. Keep it up.

Instead of PigBenis, You've been dubbed Disco T069. LMAO!!!!! :p Where haven't you danced? Good looking pics, man. Keep it up.

hahahahha :DDDD i laughed my ass off with the t069 thing xDDD
A lil bit gangnam style... Robo dance and some regular tsteps from shuffling... but i couldnt do the running man ^^
I also had a dancebattle with regular people :DD they were pretty impressed^^

I'm not really a fan of the Rogue helmet design, but I must say, you pull it off quite well. Great looking suit overall!

Your pics really look awesome.
But after the one which was titled: "She touched my boobies" you should have taken another one with the headline: "I touched her boobies"^^
:D :D

Your pics really look awesome.
But after the one which was titled: "She touched my boobies" you should have taken another one with the headline: "I touched her boobies"^^
:D :D

Oh well you are right :DD well ^_^

Update :

Guys i just had a photoshooting ... A professional and nice photographer from vienna contacted me suddenly... he liked my suit and asked me to make a photoshooting for his gallery...

We had a lot of fun and he also gave me money for the shooting :)
By the way he offered me to stay in contact as some people would be interested to talk to me related to my armor ... so many jobs are incomming in the future ;)

Pics will be on this week when he will be finished with them... He will pubilsh it internationally :)

Spes256

I am so jealous man, you are getting all the hot chicks and the money!

You're making Tucker proud!

CALLING ALL MODS CALLING ALL MODS! I believe there is now a need to increase the number of ranks. They is now a need for a GOD-LIKE rank. This guy should be first lol

Sounds awesome that you were contacted for a photo shoot. Can't wait to see those pics.
Thank you sir ! i was so excited when i heared that he wanted that phtoshooting so bad :) since its more fun for me than for him but that photographer was so powerful and had so much energy ... the pics are awesome !

I am so jealous man, you are getting all the hot chicks and the money!
hahaha man all you 405th people made this possible ... im too happy that u made this possible ALL OF YOU GUYS ! thank you for so much awesomness ! :)
You're making Tucker proud!
CALLING ALL MODS CALLING ALL MODS! I believe there is now a need to increase the number of ranks. They is now a need for a GOD-LIKE rank. This guy should be first lol
Ok this comment just blasts me off ! you are too kind mate ! i thank you very much that u think so ! :)
1a! Gratuliere für de geile Arbeit!!

Ich danke recht herzlich ;) aber ich seh schon dass wir einen österreicher nachwuchs haben WELCOME TO 405TH ! :) <3

Ok guys... here are the promised pictures ! please tell me what you think!

SpartanSPEdc0a.jpg

SpartanSPEd97d.jpg

SpartanSPE1ef8.jpg

SpartanSPE2e2d.jpg

SpartanSPEc6f1.jpg

My warthog lol :D
SpartanSPEb9e4.jpg

SpartanSPE855b.jpg

SpartanSPEf7b4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back